Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Marvin (SCSU): Disgrace to college hockey (and his own school...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Aaron Marvin (SCSU): Disgrace to college hockey (and his own school...)

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
    Dirty! Where ya been? Marvin has no soul for Frattin to take. According to Sloe Gin, Marvin is Lucifer.
    Enjoying the cookies Marvin made me with Connolly's tears.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

What a fun thread, this guy should start a new one after every injustice against tDogs.
      Originally posted by CavalryNate
      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        If he is Lucifer, he has quite a few souls.
        Maybe, but not his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
          Slashing penalties are rarely more than 2 minutes regardless of severity. Hell, many times two-handers are missed completely by officials.
          Keni Gibson of NU got a 5 min for slashing.... And that made Sportscenter, too!
          Originally posted by Bakunin
          Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeterman View Post
            unblievable how some humans have evolved backwards, way past the cro-magnon guys. Aaron marvin is a prime example. Take away his human card, if he has one.
            fyp.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
              This is quite funny stuff. I was at the game this weekend and did not get a good look at the alleged slash. The next morning we were having coffee with my wife's parents (UND Alumni & die hard fans) who watched the game on TV and saw the replays. I mentioned a lot of people were upset on the message boards. My wife's dad laughed and said "what else are you going to do in Grand Forks after the game is over." He acknowledged Marvin's hit against Genoway was a bad hit (most agree) and unfortunately it follows a guy. As far as the alleged "two handed chop" he said that was totally over blown.

The Amsoil Arena rocked. Congrats Bulldogs. I have to say I am quite jealous of your new facility. Good luck the rest of the season.

UND fans, you should be putting a muzzle on people like Sloe Gin. He/She is a disgrace to your fan base. But then again, every team has a couple of these.
              Funny, I was also at the game and they showed the replay in the arena at least twice. It was very evident that he slashed him.

Comment

Slashing in Hockey? No way

Comment

This is funny since most Husky fans think their team is to soft. The Bulldogs are in a lot of trouble if you can't handle the physical game of SCSU.
                  I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Amsoil View Post
                    Funny, I was also at the game and they showed the replay in the arena at least twice. It was very evident that he slashed him.
                    I did not say it never happened. I said I did not get a good look at the replay. The group I was sitting with could not tell from the replay either. It sounds to me like he got away with a slash. Fair enough. However, it also sounds like it was blown out of proportion as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                      This is quite funny stuff. I was at the game this weekend and did not get a good look at the alleged slash. The next morning we were having coffee with my wife's parents (UND Alumni & die hard fans) who watched the game on TV and saw the replays. I mentioned a lot of people were upset on the message boards. My wife's dad laughed and said "what else are you going to do in Grand Forks after the game is over." He acknowledged Marvin's hit against Genoway was a bad hit (most agree) and unfortunately it follows a guy. As far as the alleged "two handed chop" he said that was totally over blown.

The Amsoil Arena rocked. Congrats Bulldogs. I have to say I am quite jealous of your new facility. Good luck the rest of the season.

UND fans, you should be putting a muzzle on people like Sloe Gin. He/She is a disgrace to your fan base. But then again, every team has a couple of these.
                      Are you now going to demand sloe gin "man up" and use his real name. Aaron marvin is still just a kid, you know? Sloe gin shouldn't be criticizing him.
                      Last edited by Tipsy McStagger; 02-14-2011, 12:23 PM.
                      Originally posted by SJHovey
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      Originally posted by Brenthoven
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                        Are you now going to demand sloe gin "man up" and use his real name. Aaron marvin is still just a kid, you know? Sloe gin should be criticizing him.
                        Oh hey Tipsy! Wow, I must have really hurt your feelings on that one. You can resume your cowardly statements if you like. It is appears as if it is generally accepted by most here.

Comment

Jesus was just a kid but people still thought he was neat. It should be the same way with Aaron Marvin.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                            Oh hey Tipsy! Wow, I must have really hurt your feelings on that one. You can resume your cowardly statements if you like. It is appears as if it is generally accepted by most here.
                            No, my feelings weren't hurt. I just thought it was so laughable, other people might get some enjoyment out of it.
                            Originally posted by SJHovey
                            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                            Originally posted by Brenthoven
                            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                              No, my feelings weren't hurt. I just thought it was so laughable, other people might get some enjoyment out of it.
                              I'm glad the Huskies played well enough that you did not have to throw a temper tantrum.

Comment

Like I wrote earlier - the fun part is reading SCSU fans fall all over themselves excusing this guy:

Originally posted by The Boomer View Post
                                He is NOT known as a "dirty" player, He paid a price for the hit on Genoway.
                                Gotta choose here. He either paid the price for a dirty hit, or he's not dirty.

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                Pretty much every SCSU fan has said what I'm about to say; the hit on Genoway was reckless, was cheap, was a BAD decision. He's only made one such bad decision in 4 years at St. Cloud.
                                He only tried to end one guy's career in 4 years?? So, he's not dirty? Or do you mean he's no longer dirty?

Lotta goons out there. Trashing Marvin as a cheap thug isn't meant to exonerate anyone else. Trashing Marvin is meant to trash Marvin.

Comment

Working...
                                X