X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Vs. UNO

1-1 at the end of 1

Jake Gardiner with the UW goal.

refs wipe out a UW goal for what I think was a bs high stick call. puck in the air and so many hands and sticks it was difficult to tell where it deflected off. So the initial goal call should have stood.

then a phantom tripping on Zengerle.

uno will start period 2 on the pp
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Re: Wisconsin Vs. UNO

Tx for update. Need a win tonight!
    St. Norbert College Green Knights
    NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
    NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
    NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
    ---
    SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

UW kills off the pp.

1-1 w/about 17mins left in the 2nd

and yes, UW NEEDS this win

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

UW PP - 14mins to go still 1-1

Comment

UW gets a 5-3 PP now for about 1min

let's go guys!

Comment

UNO kills of the 5-3

1-1 mins left in the 2nd

Comment

UNO scores on a delayed penalty on Wisconsin 2-1 UNO and the pp for UNO

springer beaten by ambroz AND takes the penalty.

someone please recognize that springer can't be an every night player and start playing FAUST!

Comment

UNO w/PP goal

3-1 UNO

this game is looking like its over

Comment

Ugh. Hope this is fixed before next weekend.

Comment

3rd consecutive penalty on wisconsin

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                      3rd consecutive penalty on wisconsin
                      I'm at the game. The Badgers are legargic at best. Gudmanson has been pretty average.

Comment

Originally posted by cskowen View Post
                        I'm at the game. The Badgers are legargic at best. Gudmanson has been pretty average.
                        completely agree as I'm watching on b2

pp for UW now

Comment

the UNO announcers are great.

and Zengerle gets called for roughing after UNO gets rough...bull****

Comment

3-1 UNO after 2

Wisconsin playing as if they didn't just have a week off to rest and heal up

w-t-f?

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                              3-1 UNO after 2

Wisconsin playing as if they didn't just have a week off to rest and heal up

w-t-f?
                              turn out the lights, the parties over

4-1 UNO

Comment

Working...
                              X