Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ St. Lawrence & Clarkson (2/18, 2/19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI & Union @ St. Lawrence & Clarkson (2/18, 2/19)

The dreaded North Country trip.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI & Union @ St. Lawrence & Clarkson (2/18, 2/19)

It really doesn't matter what sort of team we head north with-we always have trouble up there. I think in all the years I have followed RPI hockey we have won both game sup there 3 times(would have to check-could be 4). We need to sweep to regain any momentum we have had.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

After such a frustrating weekend, we really don't have the luxury of losing any of these games. We had our destiny in our own hands going into the weekend, now we are out of the top four and need help to get back in.
      Does anyone know the extent of Kennedy's injury? Who will we have available for the trip north?
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin
      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
      Gary Player

Comment

Might as well bump this one. After all, these are some must win games for RPI.

Comment

if it helps at all cct and slu played last night...hopefully the CD teams can take advantage of that.
          RIT Tigers
          2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
          2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

Originally posted by NYhockeyguy View Post
            if it helps at all cct and slu played last night...hopefully the CD teams can take advantage of that.
            It didn't help last time (CCT had played UMD); we'll see what happens this time.

Comment

Originally posted by NYhockeyguy View Post
              What would help a lot-is if we are 100% healthy and can put our best team out on the ice. We need everyone for these last 4 regualr season games. The game played tuesday will have little or no effect on either team unless they had disqualifications or injuries from it. This North Country trip has been a problem for us for over 50 years-it is never easy.
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

We (myself and two friends) just bought tickets for Saturday's game in Potsdam and will be picking up our tickets for Canton tonight. I'm a little sad that I'm going to miss the women's last weekend at home, but these should be good games this weekend. York being back is good for team morale, but Bergin making it back will probably end up being more important.
                Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                  We (myself and two friends) just bought tickets for Saturday's game in Potsdam and will be picking up our tickets for Canton tonight. I'm a little sad that I'm going to miss the women's last weekend at home, but these should be good games this weekend. York being back is good for team morale, but Bergin making it back will probably end up being more important.
                  See you there, I usually stand behind the SLU student section right next to the RPI section. I'll be in my usual road #15 jersey.

Also, based on your arena listing, good to see you'll be scratching Appleton off the list. I may be biased, but it is certainly one of my favorites in the ECAC (Only have Harvard/DC, Cornell/'gate to go).

Comment

I'll be at Cheel with 6 others. Seats are directly behind the RPI bench.
                    RPI Class of 2012
                    Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
                      I'll be at Cheel with 6 others. Seats are directly behind the RPI bench.
                      Bring cash for bail. Win it at Akwesasne if you have to.

Comment

I hope you guys bring your band. I really, really hope you guys bring your band.

Comment

Originally posted by StayPuftMMcu View Post
                          I hope you guys bring your band. I really, really hope you guys bring your band.
                          I don't think the band will be showing up, given they were at Q-Pac and Princeton this year. Typically they will only only make one road trip a year.

Comment

Originally posted by StayPuftMMcu View Post
                            The RPI Pep Band is not making the trip. They spent the resources going down to Princeton / Quinnipiac instead, just to shake it up and not make the same two trips every single season.
                            Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              The dreaded North Country trip.
                              The way we have performed lately I think our half of the trip can't be too dreaded. I'd be more worried about Clarkson.

Unless you're ranked number 2 in the Country we can't beat you.
                              SLU

Comment

Working...
                              X