Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feb. 12 Scores: Someone break up the Rowdy Crowd, Oz home again, Cadets visit Spa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb. 12 Scores: Someone break up the Rowdy Crowd, Oz home again, Cadets visit Spa

Post 'em if ya got 'em!

The Rowdy Crowd has improved to 3-0 in Eagle River after a 9-2 shellacking of Eagle Waters Resort (Seattle, Wash.).
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Re: Feb. 12 Scores: Someone break up the Rowdy Crowd, Oz home again, Cadets visit Spa

If I get reception at Tufts I will updated the USM/Tufts game....Big game for USM as they need a W unless the want to play one of Norwich/CSC in the first round...

Comment

Re: Feb. 12 Scores: Someone break up the Rowdy Crowd, Oz home again, Cadets visit Spa

Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
      If I get reception at Tufts I will updated the USM/Tufts game....Big game for USM as they need a W unless the want to play one of Norwich/CSC in the first round...
      If the Cadets slip to 2nd somehow, USM is one of the last teams I would want as a first round opponent. I'm mystified as to why you guys are fighting in seventh place right now. (out of D-III teams in the league)
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
        If the Cadets slip to 2nd somehow, USM is one of the last teams I would want as a first round opponent. I'm mystified as to why you guys are fighting in seventh place right now. (out of D-III teams in the league)

You are not the only one...Been one of the strangest years for USM in a long time...

Comment

agree as CSC found out last week!!! But seems to be a theme going on as look what happened to Platty and Geneseo there seems to be parity that doesn't care what your SOS is.

Comment

Not getting any sound from Salem
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

End 1
              Fitchburg 0
              Salem 0
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Great win by Norwich last night in Rutland. Today's game vs. Skidmore could be a good one -- both teams are playing well. Skidmore has won 6 of its last 7 and recently had some injured players return. If Norwich is at all flat after last night's big win, Skidmore could pick them off.

Comment

Anybody know if the Skidmore Norwich is going to be broadcast on line?
                  There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Skelly on the power play.

Adrian 1
                    CUW 0

Billy Sias in net for Concordia: 0-2, 6.56 GAA, .735 SV%. Uh-oh...
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

midway thru 2
                      Fitchburg 0
                      Salem 2

I think James just played his last game. He came out to play the puck and got drilled into the boards and laid on the ice for an awful long time. I think his head/chin made contact with the boards first. Just hope it is not a concussion. When I hear more, I'll post it. Ryan Sutcliffe now in net for Salem.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Coverage list for February 12

Interlock

Wesleyan at Bowdoin - 4:00 ET (Live Stats, Video)
                        St. Michael's at Castleton - 4:00 ET (Audio)
                        Trinity at Colby - 3:00 ET (no coverage)
                        UNE at Conn. College - 3:00 ET (no coverage)
                        Babson at Middlebury - 4:00 ET (Audio, PPV Video)
                        Hamilton at NEC - 4:00 ET (Live Stats, Video)
                        Norwich at Skidmore - 4:00 ET (Away Audio)
                        Amherst at St. Anselm - 3:00 ET (Live Stats, PPV Video)
                        Southern Maine at Tufts - 4:00 ET (no coverage)
                        UMass Boston at Williams - 3:00 ET (PPV Video)

ECAC Northeast

Western NE at Johnson and Wales - 7:20 ET (Live Stats, Video)
                        Curry at Salve Regina - 7:45 ET (Live Stats)
                        Nichols at Suffolk - 7:00 ET (no coverage)

ECAC West

Hobart at Elmira - 7:00 ET (Audio, Live Stats, PPV Video)
                        Utica at Neumann - 7:00 ET (Live Stats, PPV Video)

MASCAC

Worcester State at Framingham State - 3:15 ET (no coverage)
                        Plymouth State at UMass Dartmouth - 4:30 ET (no coverage)
                        Fitchburg State at Salem State - 2:00 ET (Video)

MCHA

Adrian at Concordia (WI) - 2:00 CT (Video)
                        Marian at Lawrence - 7:00 CT (Audio)
                        Lake Forest at MSOE - 7:05 CT (Audio, Live Stats, PPV Video)
                        Finlandia at Northland - 3:05 CT (Away Audio?, Home Audio)

MIAC

St. Olaf at Augsburg - 7:00 CT (Live Stats, Video)
                        Hamline at Gustavus Adolphus - 7:05 CT (Live Stats, Video)
                        St. Mary's at St. John's - 7:00 CT (Audio, Live Stats)
                        Bethel at St. Thomas - 7:00 CT (Video?)

NCHA

UW-Eau Claire at UW-Superior - 7:00 CT (Audio, PPV Video)
                        UW-Stevens Point at UW-River Falls - 7:05 CT (Away Audio, Live Stats, Video)
                        St. Norbert at UW Stout - 7:30 CT (Away Audio, Live Stats, Video)

SUNYAC

Potsdam at Buffalo State - 7:00 ET (Away Audio, Home Audio, Video)
                        Morrisville at Oswego - 7:00 ET (Audio, Live Stats, Video)
                        Potsdam at Fredonia - 7:00 ET (Away Audio, Home Audio, Video)
                        Last edited by MCullen; 02-12-2011, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          midway thru 2
                          Fitchburg 0
                          Salem 2

I think James just played his last game. He came out to play the puck and got drilled into the boards and laid on the ice for an awful long time. I think his head/chin made contact with the boards first. Just hope it is not a concussion. When I hear more, I'll post it. Ryan Sutcliffe now in net for Salem.
                          Sorry to hear!! Hope all is well!!
                          Remy Babineaux
                          remyb616@gmail.com
                          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            midway thru 2
                            Fitchburg 0
                            Salem 2

Ugh. All the best headed your way. Keep us informed.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Adrian 2
                              CUW 0

6:05 left in the 1st. Satterly with the goal.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                              X