UNH vs. Merrimack 2/11/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNH vs. Merrimack 2/11/11

Hey everyone. I will again be at the game giving you all live updates from the Whitt.
    Go Bruins, Patriots, Celtics, Revolution, Red Sox, Manchester United, and of course Wildcats. Come on 'Cats. We need a championship to come to Durham.

Re: UNH vs. Merrimack 2/11/11

Thanks 9 rs... at home grieving from my Jack Russell who at 6 died early in a dog fight.very much need a unh victory to brighten up my day. GO BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by unh1982 View Post
      Thanks 9 rs... at home grieving from my Jack Russell who at 6 died early in a dog fight.very much need a unh victory to brighten up my day. GO BLUE
      1982, So sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. I hope the cats win too.
      Go Bruins, Patriots, Celtics, Revolution, Red Sox, Manchester United, and of course Wildcats. Come on 'Cats. We need a championship to come to Durham.

Comment

Originally posted by 9'rs boy View Post
        1982, So sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. I hope the cats win too.
        Thanks, life must go on. And unh needs to grab more points

Comment

Thanks, life must go on. And unh needs to grab more points
          You're welcome. It is true. We need at least 2 points.

Comment

2 goals in 13 seconds. We are all tied up at 1. Kipp with a big hit and gets called for elbowing.

Comment

You're welcome. It is true. We need at least 2 points.
              I think that's all we can get tonight! Hi everyone! Just doing a quick check in before I head out tonight.
              UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Comment

Originally posted by UNH09 View Post
                I think that's all we can get tonight! Hi everyone! Just doing a quick check in before I head out tonight.
                Let me clarify, I meant on the weekend. LOL.

Comment

Another penalty on Kipp. This for holding. DeSimone was boarded and hit from behind plus he was hurt and there was absolutely no call.

Comment

After 1, still 1-1. Merrimack leads 17-8 in SOG. Merrimack is outplaying UNH. UNH will be on the PP for 1:20 into the 2nd.

Comment

Another penalty on Kipp. This for holding. DeSimone was boarded and hit from behind plus he was hurt and there was absolutely no call.
                      Any score

Comment

Any score
                        It is still 1-1 4 and a half into the second.

Comment

It is still 1-1 4 and a half into the second.
                          For my dog, lets go cats

Comment

Hey, guys... just getting in.....
                            Detroit Red Wings - Stanley Cup Champions 08, 02, 98, 97, 55, 54, 52, 50, 43, 37, 36

Arsenal FC - League Champions 04, 02, 98, 91, 89, 71, 53, 48, 38, 35, 34, 33, 31

Proud member of the Coalition of the Swilling

UNH Wildcats
                            ECAC Tourney Champs 79
                            Hockey East Regular Season Champs 09-10, 07-08, 06-07, 02-03, 01-02, 98-99, 96-97, 91-92
                            Hockey East Tourney Champs 03, 02
                            Frozen Four 03, 02, 99, 98, 82, 79, 77
                            NCAA Champ. Game 03, 99

Comment

Originally posted by Malts18 View Post
                              Hey, guys... just getting in.....
                              Hey Chad. Great chatting with you last week.

Comment

Working...
                              X