University of North Dakota... the March past March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: University of North Dakota... the March past March

Next move for smaller government - dictating what constitutes recruiting violations. All for the better for college hockey, as long as they agree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
      It sure is swell that smaller, less invasive government has intervened in a key area of government oversight: college athletic mascots - even if it takes a constitutional amendment.
      Someone who tries so hard and so unsuccessfully to appear smart should get a little love and maybe a participation award of some kind.

Comment

Next move for smaller government - dictating what constitutes recruiting violations. All for the better for college hockey, as long as they agree with me.
        yes, going to a college hockey message board for validation is where its at. I still say he doesn't have a college degree of any sort, anyone wanna bet money on that one?

Comment

Originally posted by dhansen791 View Post
          I still say he doesn't have a college degree of any sort, anyone wanna bet money on that one?
          If he does it should be taken away.
          North Dakota
          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
            UND will host the Icebreaker Tourney in Oct with a great field consisting of BC, AFA, and MSU:
            Awesome. Now if we could just draw BC and MSU so I don't have any conflicted loyalties.
            2010-2011 Atlantic Hockey Pick 'Em Champion!
            2013 Atlantic Hockey Postseason Pick 'Em Champion!
            Air Force Falcons
            2007 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA West Regional
            2008 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA Northeast Regional
            2009 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA East Regional Final
            2011 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA East Regional
            2012 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA Northeast Regional

Comment

Don't forget to keep the votes coming!

http://www.hobeybakeraward.com

seniorclassaward.com
              sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

It sure is swell that smaller, less invasive government has intervened in a key area of government oversight: college athletic mascots - even if it takes a constitutional amendment.
                *****http://communitiesonline.homestead.com/files/troll_2.jpg******
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                  how did wisco play tgoofs 20 times this year?:d
                  ialto

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                    *****http://communitiesonline.homestead.com/files/troll_2.jpg******
                    That's an awesome troll pic!
                    sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

• Re: University of North Dakota... the March past March

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                      UND will host the Icebreaker Tourney in Oct with a great field consisting of BC, AFA, and MSU:
                      Good thing Red Berenson pulled his team outta this tourney, considering their abysmal 11-27-3 all-time record in Grand Forks. I'm thinking of another name for a kitty, a p++sy. Man up, Red.
                      'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        Why are you wasting your time in this thread? With what little time you have before you're arrested for a parole violation and sent back to prison, shouldn't you be sitting outside an elementary school looking for children to molest?
                        Now dirty just because someone found waldo out http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/article/id/194704
                        dash 8
                        what does North Dakota's gov't have that Minnesota won't have? A budget Surplus

Comment

Nice highlight reel of Frattin:

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=86934
                          Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Just saw over on Siouxsports that the MacNaughton will NOT be at the Ralph this weekend. I have no idea why it wouldn't be.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Man, it sux playing a city league game against Lundbohm, Panzer, Skarperud, Palmiscno, and Fuher....

sigh.
                              'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
                                Man, it sux playing a city league game against Lundbohm, Panzer, Skarperud, Palmiscno, and Fuher....

sigh.
                                Ha.
                                How'd that go for ya?
                                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X