• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59th Annual Beanpot: Boston College vs Boston U

It tied at 1 after 1 period.
    Go Gophers Go.

Re: 59th Annual Beanpot: Boston College vs Boston U

Keep 'em coming, thanks!!! I'm stuck in a hotel in Florida.

Comment

2-1 BU 2:00 left period 2.

Comment

BC ties it with 2:07 to go, but Jackies boys say no goal. Replay shows the puck crosses the line... No Goal.

2-1 BU after two.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Never expected BC to get that call in the Pot, but everyone on NESN seems to be in agreement.

Not the game I expected, especially with the lack of penalties...

Comment

2-2 with 12:00 to go in 3rd.
            BU on the PP.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

killed.

2-2, 9:00 to go.

Comment

BC playing soft defensively tonight. Not doing any hitting. Unimpressed with their battles on the boards.
                Originally posted by reBlur
                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

7:00 to go in 3rd. 2-2

Comment

Wow, I don't know how you call that cross check without calling the slash before the puck was dropped or the hook on the kid carrying the puck out of the zone.

Comment

BU PP coming. This is where it's going to end badly for the Eagles.
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

BU power play with 5:00 to go.
                        Cross check on K. Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
                          Wow, I don't know how you call that cross check without calling the slash before the puck was dropped or the hook on the kid carrying the puck out of the zone.
                          The BU player that was hooking let go of his stick and it stuck in the BC forward's midsection for everyone to see... but no call. Welcome to the Beanpot!

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
                            This is the Terrier Pot.
                            If BC gets the puck near the BU net, the whistle blows.

Comment

this is getting absolutely ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                              X