No announcement yet.

Michigan at Miami - Saturday 5:05 p.m.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan at Miami - Saturday 5:05 p.m.

Early game today. RedHawks won 4-2 last night. Game is on Fox Sports Detroit. Live updates/chat below for anyone that wants to follow along.

Michigan Hockey Net
    Follow MHNet on Twitter

NMUKat82 to my dog Cinnamon: Will you stop eyeballing my crotch like you're expecting something tasty to come out???

NMU Hockey: No Focke. No Scharge. The curse has been lifted and the turnaround begins!

"'Tech' means nerd, and nerds suck at sports." - Stephen Colbert

Re: Michigan at Miami - Saturday 5:05 p.m.

RedHawks lead 2-0 after 20 minutes.
    Michigan Hockey Net
    Follow MHNet on Twitter

NMUKat82 to my dog Cinnamon: Will you stop eyeballing my crotch like you're expecting something tasty to come out???

NMU Hockey: No Focke. No Scharge. The curse has been lifted and the turnaround begins!

Comment

End of 40 minutes, Miami 3, Michigan 0. RedHawks just dominating the oft-penalized Wolverines tonight.
      Michigan Hockey Net
      Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

Final score: Miami 3, Michigan 0
        Michigan Hockey Net
        Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X