Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

FORE

Carry on
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Re: Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

Here is the explanationof the Diamond suspension.

http://new.bangordailynews.com/2011/...aines-diamond/

He heard about it thru the grapevine, tripping a goalie could be dangerous yet several of the contacts to the head aren't? Can't say who ratted out Joey but we all know who it was. Infractions were called wrong but the refs get away with nothing. TF, Tim prefers to say nothing, wow, I'm shocked Tim would rollover once again

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      FORE

Carry on
      Already played twice this week in scottsdale!!! As far as "maine hockey" pathetic....timmays groundhog day comment that should be a refernce to his coaching style as in he can lose any way you want it and do it over and over again. Lose with the lead, lose with no effort, lose with little effort, lose while trailing....get the picture yet timmay....key theme you are a loser!!!! Resign and do us all a favor!!!

Comment

Would you expect anything else from timmid timmay.....have a sac and go off on bertanga get a couple of games off and give your team a chance to win!!!! Your team may even respect you a little bit then vs now where they think your a joke but since you have the power of playing time they have to toe the company line.
        Originally posted by walrus View Post
        Here is the explanationof the Diamond suspension.

http://new.bangordailynews.com/2011/...aines-diamond/

He heard about it thru the grapevine, tripping a goalie could be dangerous yet several of the contacts to the head aren't? Can't say who ratted out Joey but we all know who it was. Infractions were called wrong but the refs get away with nothing. TF, Tim prefers to say nothing, wow, I'm shocked Tim would rollover once again

Comment

At least we have some Alfond renovations to look forward to next season...........

Comment

Yeah, we all know who 'reported' the incident. There's no question about that. Just too bad Bertagna doesnt have the ballz to come right out and admit it publicly. That's what happens when you get the EZAC leftovers as your commiss.
            I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

FORE for 4 straight years way to go timmy!

after last nights loss.....

It’s like Groundhog Day,” said Maine coach Tim Whitehead. “We’ve had a lot of games like this. We play well enough to get points but we don’t get any. We didn’t quit and we won’t quit.”

Our fearless leader of our hockey team
              Maine Hockey

Shawn and Grant Built it

Tim Whitehead Ruined it

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                Yeah, we all know who 'reported' the incident. There's no question about that. Just too bad Bertagna doesnt have the ballz to come right out and admit it publicly. That's what happens when you get the EZAC leftovers as your commiss.
                I've been thinking the same thing......Hockey East went from the Big East version of a college hockey conference pre-Bertagna.......and has now sunk below the EZAC the way that it is being run.

Just take a look at the 2 sites for a comparison........

http://www.ecachockey.com/men/index

http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/index.php

The Hockey East site looks like it was cobbled together by a 2nd grader with ADD.

Comment

*****http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW6YFfTifS331i2pxxSY50VKNV6yKZf El4aKKHgLDtx5UdkD17eg&t=1******

Wonder what great comments I may have missed due to the board meltdown.

Anyway, last night's result was solely due to Maine's abysmal play in their own defensive zone. Just absolutely pathetic, UNH forwards skating right down the slot with no defender anywhere near them. They did better in the second, but fell apart again in the third. If TIMMAY wants to stress defense and protecting his goaliies, as he's always talking about, perhaps he might want to consider getting someone who can teach his players how to play it? And while he's at it, he can find himself a goaltender coach too. Aww heck, might as well go find a new head coach while he's at it, cause the current one just ain't getting things done.

On the positive side, Nyquist simplifies his game, keeps the Hopsoning to a minimum, at least for the first two periods, and has his best game in months. Surely that can't be a coincidence. The whole team did a great job in the first of moving the puck around and generating high quality chances, but in the second, went right back to blasting everything from the way outside.

Best team, on paper, we've had at Maine in years, and Timid Tim is gonna squander everything they've got and get nothing for it. At this point, it loks like an opening round HE game on the road, and given this teams' road record this season, not a source for optimism. And out of the NCAA's for what, four straight years now?

Heckuva job TIMMAY. Hope you're enjoying that shiny new contract extension. Most coaches have to earn those.
                  Last edited by rufus; 02-05-2011, 02:07 PM.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Heckuva job TIMMAY. Hope you're enjoying that shiny new contract extension. Most coaches have to earn those.
                    Good thing that his golfing buddy (James) gave him the extension before he left town!

Comment

How bad will Maine lose tonight? 8-1 UNH my prediction
                      When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoBlackBears View Post
                        7-2.. being generous..
                        Last edited by Gusforhobey; 02-05-2011, 03:52 PM.
                        Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Maine wins just to keep you interested

Comment

It certainly could be especially if he comes back with Ouellette again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeypuck View Post
                              It certainly could be especially if he comes back with Ouellette again.
                              I'm tellin you see what seeley can bring to the table. Create a SPARK!
                              Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Working...
                              X