Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

So tonight's game is going to be filled with ticky tac penalties, so I doubt there will be much flow to this game. Not sure who that favors but we'll see.
    Last edited by Gusforhobey; 02-26-2011, 03:39 PM.
    Curse of the Timmy

Comment

any word on Nyquist?

Comment

Originally posted by MaineMan View Post
        any word on Nyquist?
        We talked to him in the locker room after the game and he didn't seem to have any symptoms of a concussion. He didn't talk to us for very long since I'm sure the doctors were going to run some tests to determine whether he plays tonight.

My guess is that he plays tonight...

Comment

• The protest is on flyers being out in front of the entrtance
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Wonder if Dan or (more likely) Larry will say anything about the anti-Whitehead flyers.
            1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              The protest is on flyers being out in front of the entrtance
              grab one, transcribe it/scan it and post it... curious...

Comment

Great weekend and no post game interview with Whitehead is like icing on the cake.

Comment

For someone who didn't see the game..........

Was Merimmack that bad or was Maine that good?

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                    grab one, transcribe it/scan it and post it... curious...
                    The AD saw it. Titled the Decline of Maine hockey, bunch of stats showing how the team has failed to perform in the 2nd half for the last 4 years. Says how much attendance has declined and what its cost the U. Last, they gave a letter to sign and date, envelope with ADs office address on it. I saw 2 college guys passing them out, they had 1000's in thier boxes so anyone who wanted one got one.

Comment

And you didn't take one?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        For someone who didn't see the game..........

Was Merimmack that bad or was Maine that good?
                        Not sure if MC was that bad, Maine was excellent, was all over MC from the get go. The best I've seen Maine play since BC game.

Good to see Dimmen play like Dimmen, his skating is fluid once again.

For the first time all year I didn't cringe when the puck went into Maines zone, Sully was good but the d around him was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          For the first time all year I didn't cringe when the puck went into Maines zone, Sully was good but the d around him was awesome.
                          not exactly the type of instance you're talking about, but just once for me... when abbott fell at the point on the pp leading to the 3 on 1

Comment

http://new.bangordailynews.com/2011/...h-7-1-victory/

Comment

Larry forgot to mention Sully's achievement. As a matter of fact, they didn't even announce it at the game, at least not that I heard. I can't help but feel he got shafted...

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo1091 View Post
                                Larry forgot to mention Sully's achievement. As a matter of fact, they didn't even announce it at the game, at least not that I heard. I can't help but feel he got shafted...
                                Totally agree. Sully broke a 9 year old record held by Howard. Played another great game tonight. If he stays hot and the team play like they did tonight, we can play anyone anywhere and beat them...PERIOD.
                                Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Working...
                                X