Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
    almost everyone who has dealt with him one on one would not agree that he is a nice person. he is an arrogant KnowItAll jerk... the most common utterance of players, parents, HIS employees and others is "I can tell he could hear me, but he didn't listen to a word I said"

I have been TRYING to get people to realize that he is impotent against top opponents for HOW LONG?

Last, Yes, I too have told the alumni office and the president that I would not be reupping on season tickets, and on a few thousand a year in donations... no where near Alfond numbers, but enough to make them think at least a little... they did not think.
    So Priceless and I donate exactly the same amount now a days.

But you won't get lobster dinners with Timmy anymore,,,,,,

All jokes aside do any of you know of donors or alums with deep enough pockets or enough pull to call the president and demeand Tim's gone? I am one person wasn't a big donnor when I did and had season tix just a working class big fan. But I will not go to a game at Orono until tims gone. They don't care about the guys like me nor should they but if people with deep pockets makeing the donations I would think they would care.
    Maine Hockey

Shawn and Grant Built it

Tim Whitehead Ruined it

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
      Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
      No, but it was over when Nyquist hit the post on a completely open net in the last minute of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
        Until large donors speak up/stop giving $$$ and/or hockey alums start demanding changes.......this will keep going until we are all old and gray........or dead.
        How does one go about getting these alums to make a statement? Wouldn't stopping the money flow ( including boycotting games) make a sinking ship hit rock bottom and make it that more difficult for a successor to rebuild? I don't know the answer, but would love some input from anyone with thoughts or a clue. Lets start a movement. We need action!

Comment

Nyquist.......i mean, i was right behind that goal. Digirolomo was out of his mind to come out to play that. And Gus screwed it up. That hurts. Yeah these kinds of games are commonplace but this one hurts. A lot more because Gus....he's the one that doesn't miss. I'm numb.

Otherwise Sirman sucked. Thought the D played wide and played angles much better than Friday night. Beattie---best I've seen him. Didn't miss Diamond on that line.

But dam. Just dam.

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
          43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
          104-47-14 (.669) in that time
          3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Originally posted by MEpucknut View Post
            How does one go about getting these alums to make a statement? Wouldn't stopping the money flow ( including boycotting games) make a sinking ship hit rock bottom and make it that more difficult for a successor to rebuild? I don't know the answer, but would love some input from anyone with thoughts or a clue. Lets start a movement. We need action!

I wish the alfond crowd would chant FIRE WHITEHAD! CLAP CLAP CLAP FIRE WHITEHEAD! CLAP CLAP CLAP! YOU COULD EVEN CHEW GUM AT THE SAME TIME!
            Maine Hockey

Shawn and Grant Built it

Tim Whitehead Ruined it

Comment

Originally posted by gdawg View Post
              No, but it was over when Nyquist hit the post on a completely open net in the last minute of the game.

It was over when the schedule was released before the season.....

Road Game Check

Good Team Check

2nd Half of the season Check

Tim Whiteheads the coach Check

a waste of gas money for the bus to even make the trip when the results are pre determined
              Maine Hockey

Shawn and Grant Built it

Tim Whitehead Ruined it

Comment

Originally posted by MAINEhockeyFireWhitehead View Post
                I wish the alfond crowd would chant FIRE WHITEHAD! CLAP CLAP CLAP FIRE WHITEHEAD! CLAP CLAP CLAP! YOU COULD EVEN CHEW GUM AT THE SAME TIME!
                How bout some flyers or posters at games and decorate the glass with our unhappiness?

Comment

Originally posted by MEpucknut View Post
                  Wear these to friday nights game
                  http://c0034152.cdn.cloudfiles.racks...64003ba2d8.jpg
                  Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Originally posted by Gusforhobey View Post
                    Excellent!

Comment

Awsome idea but I am boycotting until whiteheads gone. However if I got an on the glass seat I would make an epic anti tim whitehead poster and display it the entire game. Right behind the maine bench would be ideal.
                      Maine Hockey

Shawn and Grant Built it

Tim Whitehead Ruined it

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
                        how do you figure?
                        Without looking, I am pretty sure
                        MC is 2-1 against BC
                        1-0-2 against BU, and
                        they came back big against NU and make UMass look like a D3 team tonight.
                        SUrely Merrimack does not have to play UNH 8 times from here on out
                        MC has two with UNH and two at Maine. If Maine takes both games, then they're tied but Maine wins the tiebreaker. Obviously Maine has to win those two, but if they do, they have the much easier schedule. Plus, MC is not nearly as on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                          MC has two with UNH and two at Maine. If Maine takes both games, then they're tied but Maine wins the tiebreaker. Obviously Maine has to win those two, but if they do, they have the much easier schedule. Plus, MC is not nearly as on the road.

Problem is maine will have to win on the roard or a neutral site at some point to make NCAA's its over...... The sooner tim's gone the sooner we can get on the track to being good again........
                          Maine Hockey

Shawn and Grant Built it

Tim Whitehead Ruined it

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                            You think that Maine is going undefeated from here on out????.....lol.

Maine = 6-8-3 since Nov.19th

Merrimack = 15-3 since Nov.19th

Comment

we probably have a better chance catching BU
                              Curse of the Timmy

Comment

They won't let you hold up signs saying fire groundhog timmay!! I tried 2 years ago, maybe if you get a group of students to each bring in a separate letter(or parts of it) you can have the student section do it in the balcony. Offer them a case of beer and $20 that should do the trick.
                                Well another game, give up an early goal fight back score and give it right back, they can never hold a lead or close a game. Skills that timmay has prefected in his tenure. His winning percentage is down to 60% soon to be 59% probably down to 57% by end of the year!!
                                Please resign, we know you suck and you know you suck...don't make the program suck any more than it does already, let somebody who knows the game, coach's the game and knows how to motivate people lead maine back to relevance before you totally destroy the program.
                                Last edited by MEFANinLA; 02-05-2011, 10:37 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X