Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    unreal, can't lose a game like that. What can anyone say

fire whitehead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maine Hockey

Shawn and Grant Built it

Tim Whitehead Ruined it

Comment

Looking at Maine's remaining schedule vs Merrimack's, I still think Maine has a good chance for home ice.

Comment

Originally posted by BearPaw View Post
        It doesn't matter.
        can we start seeley?
        Curse of the Timmy

Comment

These types of games have become regular occurrences. If it were just 1 game then you could say it was just a bad/unlucky break.........Maine cannot close out games, they cannot maintain intensity, they cannot beat GOOD teams on a consistent basis with Tim Whitehead at the helm......period. Until large donors speak up/stop giving $$$ and/or hockey alums start demanding changes.......this will keep going until we are all old and gray........or dead. TIMMAY is relatively young, has a family to support and is going NOWHERE on his own.........I can see him in Orono for 15-20 more years if something isn't done.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
            Looking at Maine's remaining schedule vs Merrimack's, I still think Maine has a good chance for home ice.
            its hard to beat any team without a solid goalie. I think Merrimack could get third place anyways
            Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
              These types of games have become regular occurrences. If it were just 1 game then you could say it was just a bad/unlucky break.........Maine cannot close out games, they cannot maintain intensity, they cannot beat GOOD teams on a consistent basis with Tim Whitehead at the helm......period. Until large donors speak up/stop giving $$$ and/or hockey alums start demanding changes.......this will keep going until we are all old and gray........or dead. TIMMAY is relatively young, has a family to support and is going NOWHERE on his own.........I can see him in Orono for 15-20 more years if something isn't done.

I am only one person but said thanks but no thanks for reupping my season tickets last seson. Its so easy to see the reason for the last 4 years is coaching. Yet to many maine fans just keep eating the garbage excuses Whitehead keeps giving them. If I was a parent of a kid getting D1 offers even as a Maine Fan I wouldn't want him playing for whitehead. I hate BU and BC but would send my kid to play for York or Parker over whitehead. At least after he put in his four years he at the very least would get good hockey coaching and learn accountability.

Tim Whitehead has brough this program down and gets a 3 year contract extension. We have way to many donors that are old and senile I am affraid......
              Maine Hockey

Shawn and Grant Built it

Tim Whitehead Ruined it

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                Agree. They're missing the mental edge and that comes from their coach.

Your right Tim's not going anywhere.

Comment

AWFUL goaltending this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by MAINEhockeyFireWhitehead View Post
                    Updated record vs Hockey East Top 4 teams 1-7-2 way to go tim!

TIMMY AROUND FUND CAUSE HES SUCH A NICE GUY!

almost everyone who has dealt with him one on one would not agree that he is a nice person. he is an arrogant KnowItAll jerk... the most common utterance of players, parents, HIS employees and others is "I can tell he could hear me, but he didn't listen to a word I said"

I have been TRYING to get people to realize that he is impotent against top opponents for HOW LONG?

Last, Yes, I too have told the alumni office and the president that I would not be reupping on season tickets, and on a few thousand a year in donations... no where near Alfond numbers, but enough to make them think at least a little... they did not think.
                    So Priceless and I donate exactly the same amount now a days.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      AWFUL goaltending this weekend
                      well... did Maine EVER have a good goaltending coach? I think Bishop, Lundin, Howard, Morrison, Yeats....all of em were just lucky

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                        how do you figure?
                        Without looking, I am pretty sure
                        MC is 2-1 against BC
                        1-0-2 against BU, and
                        they came back big against NU and make UMass look like a D3 team tonight.
                        SUrely Merrimack does not have to play UNH 8 times from here on out

Comment

Originally posted by BearPaw View Post
                          I don't know what goalie in their right mind would come to Maine.
                          a Monarch

Comment

In the spirit the Egyptian Revolution...join the facebook group "Please Fire Tim Whitehead"....its time for some change!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=186978081078

Comment

Originally posted by MEpucknut View Post
                              In the spirit the Egyptian Revolution...join the facebook group "Please Fire Tim Whitehead"....its time for some change!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=186978081078

Think I might have allready. Joined 2 of those things last night
                              Maine Hockey

Shawn and Grant Built it

Tim Whitehead Ruined it

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
                                a Monarch
                                Nah......he's going to BC. Smart kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X