Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

I don't watch the NHL much but Jimmy is beating the Bruins again so. Watching Franzen(sp?) and Bertuzzi execute a 2 on 1 was unreal. Looked so freakin easy
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
      Red Gendron knows hawkey....based on Timmay time, I think we're lucky to get a single stinkin point at Zoomass...history teaches us we suck there. Chit history teaches we suck most everywhere lately. I think the best we do is 3 points rest of the way...to be honest. This team doesnt have the backbone nor coaching to do better than that. I M H F O !!
      yup a point against UMass and 2 against Lowell

it is not hard to trap a team that has exaclty ONE breakout play.
      and you are right, Red knows that

Comment

Maine wins 2 at Lowell, gets crushed by MC, gets crushed by UMass. I'll change this if Tim will go with 1 goalie the rest of the way, but goalie by committee isn't working so

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          Maine wins 2 at Lowell, gets crushed by MC, gets crushed by UMass. I'll change this if Tim will go with 1 goalie the rest of the way, but goalie by committee isn't working so
          I struggle with these guyz sweeping anybuddy on the road, and that includes AIC. My guess, the midget gets some sort of redemption before its all said and done.
          I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
            I struggle with these guyz sweeping anybuddy on the road, and that includes AIC. My guess, the midget gets some sort of redemption before its all said and done.
            you must be this tall-->
            to get swept by Maine when Maine's on the road... and he ain't

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              I don't watch the NHL much but Jimmy is beating the Bruins again so. Watching Franzen(sp?) and Bertuzzi execute a 2 on 1 was unreal. Looked so freakin easy
              Jimmay owns TD Banknorth....unless of course when Denvah is at the other end.

Comment

Red does know Hawkey as you put it and should be the head coach. However he is often on his own as Tootie Buffoon and his sidekick Len make the decisions in Amherst. We are also stuck in the same boat as out AD just gave old Tootie a 3yr extention at 220K plus per year. If your team comes to Amherst and plays physical it is very possible that you will come away with 4pts for the weekend IMHO. The UMass powerplay is non existent and are now 0 for the Century, our wonderful head coach has made no changes in scheme or personnel and probably will not until he retires. I have had UMass season tickets for 6 years now and they have been running the same system with no changes in that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Disgusted in Amherst View Post
                  Red does know Hawkey as you put it and should be the head coach. However he is often on his own as Tootie Buffoon and his sidekick Len make the decisions in Amherst. We are also stuck in the same boat as out AD just gave old Tootie a 3yr extention at 220K plus per year. If your team comes to Amherst and plays physical it is very possible that you will come away with 4pts for the weekend IMHO. The UMass powerplay is non existent and are now 0 for the Century, our wonderful head coach has made no changes in scheme or personnel and probably will not until he retires. I have had UMass season tickets for 6 years now and they have been running the same system with no changes in that time.
                  I never heard a disgruntled UMass fan. Our star coach will find a way to drop plenty of points at Amherst. Bank on it, its a recurring theme. We specialize at jump starting other programs, but we seem to have failed at UHN.

Comment

Originally posted by Disgusted in Amherst View Post
                    Sounds familiar.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

MAine play physical, good one

Comment

Last night at the end of the game...Abbott took quite a side almost blind side hit and had all he could do to get to the bench...looked like a knee/leg injury...has there been any info on that,plus what injury does Andersson have..?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
                          you mean Timmy the ground hog appeared and did not see Grant's shadow, that means another spring without an NCAA appearance

Even Better!
                          Maine Hockey

Shawn and Grant Built it

Tim Whitehead Ruined it

Comment

Would you trade Toot for Timmy? I'm not sure. Don't follow UMass enough. Every couple years he seems to have them ready to break through and then they fall apart the next year.

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                            43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                            104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                            3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

I would not wish Toot on anybody. He's a nice guy but needs to take his state of Mass Pension of 170K plus or so and ride of into the sunset.

Comment

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
                                Would you trade Toot for Timmy? I'm not sure. Don't follow UMass enough. Every couple years he seems to have them ready to break through and then they fall apart the next year.
                                how bout dennehy? had a hunch he could get it done there. liked the way his teams have played since he arrived. ballz to the wall all game. walshesque if you will. wasn't he on toot's staff not that long ago? maybe thats the reason umass hasn't been able to sustain. dennehy has gotten his team better every year. too bad we coudn't say the same about our favorite team.
                                Buzzy

Comment

Working...
                                X