Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    , and I'm afraid Corkum might bail too, rather than spend any more time dealing with this crap. I'd guess his son on the roster is the only thing keeping him here right now. Having this program be the Danny and TIMMAY show, you think things are bad now...................
    Thats going to be interesting to watch. Kelen isn't playing so maybe bailing is an option. I'm pretty sure school is very important to them so hopefully he stays for his degree but I can see them bailing and who could blame them?
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by GoMaine24 View Post
      Was it ever posted that Jimmy managed to convince 73 year old Standbrook to leave happyretirementville, FL to come consult a sub NCAA in Dubuque, Iowa?!
      Gosh, after I said how many times that Grant LOVES teaching hockey more than anything else in the world (save for Joy and the family)... and how many times did Priceless the sock sorter tell us that he wanted to retire?

Timmy forced him out, was rude to him, told him to shut up when he was explaining things, did not let Grant work the way he wanted to work... Tim always knew better.

well, people now you are seeing that the canaries had died all those years ago when some of us said that they were dead.
      and you are seeing what some Lowell supporters had warned some of us about way back when.

Comment

• Originally posted by BearPaw View Post
        98 members isn't exactly an uprising.
        Now 111.

Comment

I read on the reader comments on bangor daily someone posted that some were chanting fire whitehead at the game last night. Can anyone verrify this that was there? If so was it loud? Could timmy hear it?
          Maine Hockey

Shawn and Grant Built it

Tim Whitehead Ruined it

Comment

Burma Shave

any chance someone up in Orono can post those 5 little signs on the road leading to the Alfond tonight?

along with "Whitehead hockey/ has had its day/ so why not play/ a winning way?/fire whitehead/ Burma Shave"
            Last edited by KnowItAll; 02-12-2011, 03:42 PM.

Comment

In some museum

Comment

on a shelf

Comment

I hope to see 'em

Comment

Coach Whitehead pictures

Comment

KIA, those last few posts of yours were pretty dammn funny. Gotta give credit where it's due there.
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

"Fi-re Tim-my......Bring back Jim-my........clap, clap.......clap clap clap."

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                          "Fi-re Tim-my......Bring back Jim-my........clap, clap.......clap clap clap."
                          Well done...gotta nice ring to it. Expect Wally to start it up atthe Fond tonight.
                          I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                            Well done...gotta nice ring to it. Expect Wally to start it up atthe Fond tonight.
                            After last night, you expect me to go watch that crap again.I think not
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              After last night, you expect me to go watch that crap again.I think not
                              In that case, lemme give ya some counsel then. Take a large glass, half fill it with ice, pour in 3/4 glass full of rum, top it off with coke, kick back and watch the disaster on local tv. When it gets unbearable, throw the empty glass at the tv, kick the dawg and go to bed. You wont remember a thing in the morning and you wont want to gnaw your arm off either.
                              I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                                In that case, lemme give ya some counsel then. Take a large glass, half fill it with ice, pour in 3/4 glass full of rum, top it off with coke, kick back and watch the disaster on local tv. When it gets unbearable, throw the empty glass at the tv, kick the dawg and go to bed. You wont remember a thing in the morning and you wont want to gnaw your arm off either.
                                Your dog might want to gnaw your arm off, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X