Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

Recap of my morning:
    - feed kids
    - made coffee
    - check the BDN on-line to see how badly Maine beat UVM. I mean, there is no way they could lose to that team, especially after last weekends games at UHN. Despite Timmay's efforts to push the team further into irrelavance, the players would want to roll someone and that someone was going to be UVM. Once I saw how badly Maine lost, I was in a momentary coma. How could that possibly happen? Every night Hockey East is competitive and, I mean no disrespect to UVM, but 7-2? ***?

I have noticed the Fire Timmay Facebook page keeps getting posted at the bottom of the BDN's articles. Who ever is doing that, keep it up. I always thought Facebook was great for people who wanted the rest of the world to know their business. I do not use it. After seeing the Fire Timmay page, I may have to get an account. I never thought I would post on an online college hockey website until Grant was let go and I had to express my outrage here. I guess the devolution of Maine hockey is forcing me to become a bigger part of the online world. If Timmay stays much longer, I will have to get a twitter account too, I guess. Sh*t, if he makes it through all three years in his BS contract, I shudder to think about all the technology I will be forced to purchase.

Comment

WOW...I am really at a loss of words! The only thing that stunk any worse than the bears last night was that god awful smell on the hogan road! You dont know how bad I wanted to rip off my jersey and hat and throw that **** on the ice and just walk out! I can't even give my **** tickets away! Season ticket holder since I graduated in 99 and I'm at the end of my ********** rope!

P.S. FU timmy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
        He'll drag everyone through the mud for 2 more years.
        3 more years, he had a year they signed him for 3 more. Blake James goes down as enemy #1, maybe the single worst decision ever made by an AD at Umaine, right up with Sue Tyler and her crying emotional decision to sign Timmay without a NAt'l search.

Its not worth going to games to watch a team go thru the motions. I feel bad for Sully, 3 goals all from close in, all from the poorest D play you've ever seen. Medvec skated around like he was Paul Kariya or something. A real D1 goalie might have made the stops but you certainly can't say they were all his fault.
        The seniors might as well have stayed home, Dee wouldn't shoot the puck when wide open, Tanner could care less. Let me tell ya, Vermont is awful other than Madore, I mean freakin' awful. Why is someone going to pay to watch this crap? Timmay was smiling away on the bench, gotta keep up that image of a great guy. He is absolutely lost. I'd bet the house that if Corkum was allowed to run the team they'd be in every game, you'd see some emotion, you'd see some passion and you'd see some wins.
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I get all the fire Timmay talk, but I was wondering if I could get a brief run down of the game. Obviously the score was a bit of a surprise, did ME take UVM lightly? Sounds as if at least some of the fans did, but I would think the team would have remembered the 3-2 OT squeaker earlier in the season. Was the goaltending just that bad? Thanks for any insight for those of us UVM fans desperately trying to figure out if this is the team that played well early on but got no puck luck and has finally relaxed to play like they should, or if it was fluke.
          Originally posted by Hokydad
          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            3 more years, he had a year they signed him for 3 more.
            Thanks for ruining my day pal.
            I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
              I get all the fire Timmay talk, but I was wondering if I could get a brief run down of the game. Obviously the score was a bit of a surprise, did ME take UVM lightly? Sounds as if at least some of the fans did, but I would think the team would have remembered the 3-2 OT squeaker earlier in the season. Was the goaltending just that bad? Thanks for any insight for those of us UVM fans desperately trying to figure out if this is the team that played well early on but got no puck luck and has finally relaxed to play like they should, or if it was fluke.
              Maine is that bad. Vermont should have gotten smoked but the Maine team has shut down.
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                Maine is that bad. Vermont should have gotten smoked but the Maine team has shut down.
                Whitehead has inspired this team to accept mediocrity or even less.......makes me wanna puke.

Be a man Tim, for once, and just step down. Time for someone else to take over the reins of this sinking ship.
                I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Hi everyone. My name is lewylew and I am a recovering Timmy jockstrap holder.

***! One of the reasons I never posted is because I always held out hope for Whitehead and whatever potential Walsh saw in him to bequeath the program to him and never wanted to get in to a ******ing match with anyone about. I always thought the close losses to Minnesota and Denver were because of unlucky bounces and a few bad calls and believed Timmy would right the ship. No more. The guy is no Alpha dog and belongs at an irrelevant D2 program or behind the scenes creating charts and powerpoints for team meetings. After last night and the potential this team has only to lay down like that has forced me to grab my pitchfork and torch and make my way to Alfond. I can't even look my UNH alum/fan brother-in-law in the face anymore or use the, "we have hardware and you don't" comeback. Thanks for me letting me vent.

Comment

Originally posted by gdawg View Post
                    Take a lesson from Egypt. Mass protest at Alfond. Refuse to leave until Timmy resigns.
                    Exactly! Maybe our team will refuse to play until he resigns? Is this their way of saying they have had enough? I could handle an 8 game losing streak to end the year if it meant Timmay was gone. While the players keep doing their part, lets do ours and keep the numbers of this facebook group on the rise... http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8081078&ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by MEpucknut View Post
                      Exactly! Maybe our team will refuse to play until he resigns? Is this their way of saying they have had enough? I could handle an 8 game losing streak to end the year if it meant Timmay was gone. While the players keep doing their part, lets do ours and keep the numbers of this facebook group on the rise... http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8081078&ref=ts
                      98 members isn't exactly an uprising.

Comment

http://www.wabi.tv/news/17847/maine-...n-six-straight

Comment

Originally posted by BearPaw View Post
                          98 members isn't exactly an uprising.
                          I agree, but its betting than hiding behind a screen name on an anonymous board! Gotta start somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by gdawg View Post
                            Take a lesson from Egypt. Mass protest at Alfond. Refuse to leave until Timmy resigns.
                            No, Gdawg, no. Timmay must stay! Timmay must stay!
                            We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                            ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                            --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Look at where the forwards are for each of these 9 goal. When Vermont scores they have bodies in front of the net (in the crease for the first one). Not so when Maine scores.
                              bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                              SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                              All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                              A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                                Look at where the forwards are for each of these 9 goal. When Vermont scores they have bodies in front of the net (in the crease for the first one). Not so when Maine scores.
                                Would you expect anything else, it timmays style of hockey, the no check-contact league.
                                Where are all the timmay lovers? Please resign, you are a terrible coach and have ruined a great program. Shawn must be rolling over in his grave, watching what has happened bewteen the 3headed monster(sue tyler, king blake and timmay) have ruined the program. Thanks for nothing, you all suck and should be ashamed of what you have done to maine hockey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X