Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NMU Pick to Click: The Power of Gron Campbells you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMU Pick to Click: The Power of Gron Campbells you.

RULES
    * Choose one player, per team, per night. Choose the players that you think will net you the most PtC points. Your picks MUST be in before faceoff on Friday!

* You get no points if you pick a goaltender and the game ends in a tie unless it is a 0-0 tie. The scoring for a goaltender is finalized after regulation and OT, if necessary. THEREFORE: shootouts do NOT count for or against a goaltender.

* Always make sure you pay attention to names, as some teams will have two players with the same last name. If you don't specify, you get no points.

Scoring is as follows:

Forwards:
    Goal - 2 points
    Assist - 1 point
    Shootout goal - 1 point

Defensemen:
    Goal - 3 points
    Assist - 2 points
    Shootout goal - 1 point

Goalies:
    Win - 2 points
    Shutout - 3 points
    Assist - 4 points

To make things a little more interesting, I'm going to eliminate the top scoring forwards and defensemen from contention this week.

THESE PLAYERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE:

NMU:
    F - Tyler Gron
    D - Scott Macaulay

LSSU:
    F - Rick Schofield
    D - Zach Trotman

Rosters/Statistics:
    NMU: Statistics | Roster
    LSSU: Statistics | Roster
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Re: NMU Pick to Click: The Power of Gron Campbells you.

Friday
    NMU: Follmer
    LSSU: Monardo

Saturday
    NMU: Fox
    LSSU: Jean
    hey ref! woop woop woop!

*warning* i'm a cynical, sarcastic, narcissistic, paranoid, insecure, overly defensive, napoleonic, insultive, emotionally and mentally unstable, brash, insensitive, apathetic, vulgar, egotistical, humourless, arrogant, passive aggressive ex-band nerd...may be hazardous to others.
    *disclaimer* this is not a band endorsed post and signature.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl
    You are the BEST NMU FAN EVER!

Comment

Since USCHO crashed yesterday, all Friday posts got wiped out. Bob and anyone else who may have posted, could up re-post your picks? No questions asked. Free pass since this was USCHO's fault.

As for me, since I missed my chance initially, I'll take:
      Brown and Cowie for tonight.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Since USCHO crashed yesterday, all Friday posts got wiped out. Bob and anyone else who may have posted, could up re-post your picks? No questions asked. Free pass since this was USCHO's fault.

As for me, since I missed my chance initially, I'll take:
        Brown and Cowie for tonight.
        Thanks

Friday:
        NMU-Florek
        WMU- Monardo

Saturday:
        NMU-Cherniwchan
        WMU- Acton

(I think that's what I had for picks before-95% sure)
        NMU

Comment

i'll hold off doing the points so everyone can see aparch's message. out of curiosity, was there a PtC for the western series? i know i forgot to get online to make my picks, but i couldn't find one on thursday to score
          hey ref! woop woop woop!

*warning* i'm a cynical, sarcastic, narcissistic, paranoid, insecure, overly defensive, napoleonic, insultive, emotionally and mentally unstable, brash, insensitive, apathetic, vulgar, egotistical, humourless, arrogant, passive aggressive ex-band nerd...may be hazardous to others.

Comment

Originally posted by sweet canadian mullet View Post
            i'll hold off doing the points so everyone can see aparch's message. out of curiosity, was there a PtC for the western series? i know i forgot to get online to make my picks, but i couldn't find one on thursday to score

3rd page towards the bottom, it has Gron's name in the title
            NMU

Comment

Originally posted by sweet canadian mullet View Post
              Yep, "Hot new music from Greg Squires, Leone-ly is the night."

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?94062-NMU-Pick-to-Click-Hot-new-music-from-Greg-Squires-quot-Leone-ly-is-the-night...-quot&p=5008492

I'm pretty sure it's in heavy rotation on q107 wmqt.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I'm assuming no one else is taking aparch's offer, sooooo, i present the

Rrrrrrrrrrrrresults!

4 + 2 = 6 points
                nmufan21

BASEMENT! (2 points)
                SCuM
                aparch
                hey ref! woop woop woop!

Comment

Working...
                X