Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 59th Annual Beanpot Tournament

Originally posted by AntiActionJoe View Post
    No more Theissen saving games left and right to be read about later in his critically acclaimed blog, "InTheCreaseWithTheiss"
    Rawlings aint too bad. (3rd in HE GAA and SP) Although you're right, if he's going to take his game to the next level he needs a blog. I've been saying that for 2 years.
    2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
    2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
      What does Sexual Harrassment Panda have to do with anything?
      I heard that Roger Goodell made Roethlisberger watch that episode as "punishment". It changed his life.
      2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
      2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Either way, it's not like it matters. Every year BC fans complain and whine about how unimportant the Beanpot is. That it means nothing, BU puts all their hopes and dreams into it, etc. Yet, they keep talking about it. They're just sad pandas because they do not win it as often and do not get their photos on the front page of USCHO. It's all very comical.
        The Beanpot really isn't that important in the grand scheme of things. (spare me the no Boston team has won the national title without winning the Beanpot crap). How is that complaining/whining?

That being said, it's a tournament everyone associated with BC wants to win--every year. Happy?

If BU wins it this year, I think there should be a pic of Scott Weighart on the front page...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          The Beanpot really isn't that important in the grand scheme of things. (spare me the no Boston team has won the national title without winning the Beanpot crap). How is that complaining/whining?

That being said, it's a tournament everyone associated with BC wants to win--every year. Happy?

If BU wins it this year, I think there should be a pic of Scott Weighart on the front page...
          It's complaining/whining when BC fans drop by random BU thread through out the year and point out how insignifcant the beanpot is. It's fine if BU fans were crowing all year about how important it is but it's a joke with BU fans about how the teams seems to think of it as a national championship.

I'm sure Scott already has a half dozen photos picked out for a Beanpot win. Maybe even throw in a collage of other BU beanpot wins too.

Comment

It's complaining/whining when BC fans drop by random BU thread through out the year and point out how insignifcant the beanpot is. It's fine if BU fans were crowing all year about how important it is but it's a joke with BU fans about how the teams seems to think of it as a national championship.
            Seems more like instigating to me rather than complaining/whining, but whatever. You know how to instigate...you should get it by now

Comment

I can't find a viewing party planned in Toronto....
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

They're just sad pandas because they do not win it as often and do not get their photos on the front page of USCHO. It's all very comical.
                complaining that bu was constantly pictured on the front page is not the same thing as thinking BC should be on more. I could care less if BC is on the front page; but I do care if a website dedicated to college hockey cant do a little quality analysis and determine that bu as #1 was a smoke and mirrors act. even the most sequinny fudge packer couldnt get to jizzed up about a couple one goal wins vs umass dumb and umass dumber

have you noticed that once bu was exposed as complete and utter frauds, their pictures are no longer up? now that is comical.
                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                  complaining that bu was constantly pictured on the front page is not the same thing as thinking BC should be on more. I could care less if BC is on the front page; but I do care if a website dedicated to college hockey cant do a little quality analysis and determine that bu as #1 was a smoke and mirrors act. even the most sequinny fudge packer couldnt get to jizzed up about a couple one goal wins vs umass dumb and umass dumber

have you noticed that once bu was exposed as complete and utter frauds, their pictures are no longer up? now that is comical.
                  Yes, really shocking that USCHO would put the team named No. 1 in THEIR poll on the front page of THEIR website... Come on, we knew it was a terribly high ranking, USCHO may have too, but it's their poll and they wanted / want it to be big news, so they make it the big news by putting it No. 1 on the website... Should they have put up a picture of the "No. 2" team in the country instead? I think you're a pretty smart guy, so I find it hard to believe you're dumb enough not to be able to figure this out.

Also...

Who said something about smoke?
                  Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

umass dumb and umass dumber
                    I aloled.
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: The 59th Annual Beanpot Tournament

I don't expect to win but if we do Huntington Ave. is going to be shut down....(broken record x 23)
                      Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                      Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Give Weighart a few more days and we'll have another front page story on his book. Especially if BC were to win on Monday. By Tuesday morning they'd have a picture of Gilroy up there with an excerpt from his book. BUSCHO exclusive: "What Matt Gilroy thinks about when he's on the john. Only on BUSCHO!"
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Did I miss some sort of epic flamefest? Where did all of today's posts go? I'm gonna be very upset if I missed something good.

Edit: Never mind. Looks like USCHO had some sort of problem with all the threads. Let the snoozefest that is this thread continue.
                          Last edited by Federal League; 02-04-2011, 11:00 PM.
                          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                            Did I miss some sort of epic flamefest? Where did all of today's posts go? I'm gonna be very upset if I missed something good.
                            Database crash. They lost all posts from today, there's an announcement at the top of the forums page.

Comment

I am hoping Jack Parker falls onto the ice this year because he got so hammered at one of Warsofsky's beer bashes before the game.
                              BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                              National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                              Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Database crash. They lost all posts from today, there's an announcement at the top of the forums page.
                                Did we miss any postings of fat superfans or crying fanboys?

Or for that matter Frosted Flakes himself?
                                Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X