• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 59th Annual Beanpot Tournament

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
    Let's talk about NEU's Dog pound.
    I HATE YOU. DOGHOUSE!

But then you wouldn't know what a respectable student section is according to BC students hockey games begin with about 2 minutes left in the first period and end at the second intermission.
    Northeastern Huskies Class of 2012

Comment

Originally posted by smalogna View Post
      I HATE YOU. DOGHOUSE!

But then you wouldn't know what a respectable student section is according to BC students hockey games begin with about 2 minutes left in the first period and end at the second intermission.
      Said the guy whose students had trouble filling 2 sections for their only sport Monday...

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
        Let's talk about NEU's Dog pound.
        The NU dog pound is going to LOVE IT when they win the Beanpot on Monday night (hi, Chickens!)
        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
        ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
          Said the guy whose students had trouble filling 2 sections for their only sport Monday...
          *Who's
          Boston College '12
          1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
            Travis Roy was the victim of a horrible accident.
            so molested kids weren't victims? i realize you social rejects at bu take what you can get, but i'm pretty sure the majority of these kids didnt exactly volunteer
            “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
            Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
            Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
            National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by bcfan131 View Post
              *Who's
              Nope, whose is possessive, which in claver's statement, is the correct form. Who's means who is or who has.
              time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                Nope, whose is possessive, which in claver's statement, is the correct form. Who's means who is or who has.
                Ah, you didn't get my irony. "Who's house is this?" Remember, we're speaking to NU fans here...
                Boston College '12
                1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

Comment

*Who's
                  Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                  I think you missed the joke, slurpees...
                  Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                    so molested kids weren't victims? i realize you social rejects at bu take what you can get, but i'm pretty sure the majority of these kids didnt exactly volunteer
                    You are absolutely the last person in the world to be calling out anyone for making insensitive comments about anyone or anything.

Comment

Ah, you didn't get my irony. "Who's house is this?" Remember, we're speaking to NU fans here...
                      ah yes, forgot about that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                        The NU dog pound is going to LOVE IT when they win the Beanpot on Monday night (hi, Chickens!)
                        Hi Rat Dog 520!!! Good luck at the NU Invitational on Monday!
                        Originally posted by Bakunin
                        Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Back to the game/s...

#1 ranked team in the country & we get a shot at them 3 times in a week.. at 3 different venues.

It is a great opportunity.. hopefully we can take some advantage of it.
                          GO NU HOCKEY
                          Always bullish on the future.
                          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

I'm looking forward to the effective 3 game series vs. BC. It's going to be UGLY by Saturday at Matthews which will be sold out.
                            Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                            Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                              The kids aren't exactly the subject of the joke; it's aimed at the organization that allowed it to happen. Unfortunately, "The religion to which your school is aligned has been ludicrously lacksidasical when it comes to protecting the children that were put in its custody; it's a criminal offense, and astonishing that the church could simply look the other way while priests continued to do unspeakable things" doesn't exactly fit a cadence.

But you have a point; some people may have a trigger from that chant. To those people, all you need to know is that it's not aimed at the kids (the "you"), but at the horrible people who did it and allowed it to happen. Perhaps a "molester priest" chant might work a bit better.
                              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                              ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                                If Travis Roy started molesting little kids who he was trusted to oversee, then you're free to joke away!
                                Travis Roy can get past 2nd base?

Comment

Working...
                                X