Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 59th Annual Beanpot Tournament

Originally posted by DieHardDog View Post
    Just want to get a general consensus... the Chestnut Hill CC mascot is the piegon, correct?
    might as well be after BC craps all over your sad little team in a few days
    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
      might as well be after BC craps all over your sad little team in a few days
      Roasted.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Come on, that's no different than the "BC Sucks" stuff (and every time BU gets a PP)

Ya, we wouldn't want facts from that T incident to get in the now would we???
        Fair enough on both counts, although they did run away and hide!

But seriously, I agree about the BC sucks thing every time we get a powerplay/score a goal/etc. I personally want to get rid of it, makes no sense when you're playing any other team

Comment

Northeastern, I'm giving you an assignment. You guys are the go-to for something culturally relevant (Chris Brown, Facebook, etc.). I know it's way past its meme date, but I really would like to see some type of Antoine Dodson tie-in. And don't worry about tact; I know you guys really don't care about it.
          Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
          ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
            Northeastern, I'm giving you an assignment. You guys are the go-to for something culturally relevant (Chris Brown, Facebook, etc.). I know it's way past its meme date, but I really would like to see some type of Antoine Dodson tie-in. And don't worry about tact; I know you guys really don't care about it.
            Funniest moment of the season so far for me was when they played that song over the PA at the Whit when BU took a penalty.
            time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
              Funniest moment of the season so far for me was when they played that song over the PA at the Whit when BU took a penalty.
              You guys killed the thread. I hate you all.
              Originally posted by Bakunin
              Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd10 View Post
                But seriously, I agree about the BC sucks thing every time we get a powerplay/score a goal/etc. I personally want to get rid of it, makes no sense when you're playing any other team
                I've been saying this for years... if the students are going to use "sucks"... wouldn't it make more sense to say "[whoever we are playing] sucks" as part of the song...

And also... does the BU student section still interject "the song" into the seive chant after a goal? Offhand I can't remember now... but that has to go...

Comment

Did anyone notice the BC Pep Band playing "Party Like a Rockstar" during one of the breaks in the 1st period? That wasn't coincidental...
                  Boston College '12
                  1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

Comment

Originally posted by bcfan131 View Post
                    Did anyone notice the BC Pep Band playing "Party Like a Rockstar" during one of the breaks in the 1st period? That wasn't coincidental...
                    I did

Also some good signs up there that were put on the big screen: Free Glass, Party Like a Puckstar, etc...

Comment

Exhibit A of why I hate BU.

1. You are giving us an assignment because we actually have some creativity and the thought to not chant the same tired chants over and over again, game after game.

2. You're complaining about our lack of tact when one of your chants is "***** 'em up, ***** 'em up BC sucks" Really???? At least when we are vulgar we do it in a very subtle way.

3. Sit down, shut up, enjoy 4:30.
                      Northeastern Huskies Class of 2012

Comment

Originally posted by smalogna View Post
                        Exhibit A of why I hate BU.

1. You are giving us an assignment because we actually have some creativity and the thought to not chant the same tired chants over and over again, game after game.

2. You're complaining about our lack of tact when one of your chants is "***** 'em up, ***** 'em up BC sucks" Really???? At least when we are vulgar we do it in a very subtle way.

n00b. congrats on beating harvard!

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                          n00b. congrats on beating harvard!
                          My memory is a bit hazy, but I'm pretty sure I remember BU struggling with Harvard at home.

Comment

Originally posted by bignick33 View Post
                            My memory is a bit hazy, but I'm pretty sure I remember BU struggling with Harvard at home.
                            For a short time, but not really, closest they got was 2-1 and the final was 5-2. Adam Kraus got in at the end of the game to get some PT.

Comment

Well said.

Lots of questions about the 4:30 game. How many fanboys will show up? Does this game get an exemption from the required facepaint, sequinny hats, and BU jerseys?

It's going to be a ghost town at 4:30.
                              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                                Well said.

Lots of questions about the 4:30 game. How many fanboys will show up? Does this game get an exemption from the required facepaint, sequinny hats, and BU jerseys?

It's going to be a ghost town at 4:30.
                                Over/under 1 full section.

List of exemptions:
                                Facepaint: No
                                Sequin Hats: Yes
                                Jerseys: Never! Bonus points if they say BC sucks on the back.

Long time coming huh?
                                Last edited by claver2010; 02-10-2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X