Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Twitch Boy Can't Lose - Michigan Tech @ UAA, Feb. 4-5

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Apparently one of these games is going to be on NHL Network. My question is....why?
    Canadian viewership.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      I defend myself just fine, thankyouverymuch.
      Paranoid much? Did I say he told me stories about you?

Sounds like you didn't get your medicinal marijuana today.
      Medicinal? I don't need a doctor to prescribe recreational drugs to me.

Chill out, man, you're going to make your health even worse. Stress is a killer, you know.
      Last edited by uaafanblog; 02-02-2011, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
        The article reads: LOL.
        He should have stolen the clothes racks and jersey cases, they might be worth more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          The only sandbags I'll lay down are those that will lead the water right to those morons homes.
          I don't think you quite understand how this preventive measure works.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
            Paranoid much? Did I say he told me stories about you?

Medicinal? I don't need a doctor to prescribe recreational drugs to me.

Are you making it down for the Final 5 this year?
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
              I don't think you quite understand how this preventive measure works.
              Disagree. Leading all the water to these moron's homes prevents my home from being damaged. That's all that matters.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

FYI, as mentioned, the NHL Network will have a game from this series on it this weekend. It will be Friday's game and it will be airing at 2pm EST on SATURDAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                  He should have stolen the clothes racks and jersey cases, they might be worth more.
                  A lavish presentation fabricated with a broken off pitchfork handle attached from the ceiling with 2 pieces of bailing wire, a dozen used wire coat hangers and 3 cardboard boxes.
                  Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                  UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    Apparently one of these games is going to be on NHL Network. My question is....why?
                    apparently mns has nothing to do but insult Tech and AA fans. He already knows why it's on.
                    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Re: Twitch Boy Can't Lose - Michigan Tech @ UAA, Feb. 4-5

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                      apparently mns has nothing to do but insult Tech and AA fans. He already knows why it's on.
                      Is it obvious why it would be on? Because I have no idea why they would want to show this game. I'm with MNS on this one.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                        You better watch it with your abbreviations, Donald might have a conniption fit again.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          You better watch it with your abbreviations, Donald might have a conniption fit again.
                          Is there a more acceptable abreviation for American Airlines?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

So there will be bobble heads? All I got was a scarf…

http://uaafan.blogspot.com/2011/02/b...ls-galore.html

I love bobble heads!

bob
                            Originally posted by vizoroo
                            Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                            Originally posted by duper
                            I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                            Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                            Originally posted by dggoddard
                            Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Is it obvious why it would be on? Because I have no idea why they would want to show this game. I'm with MNS on this one.
                              Go ask a 5th grader.
                              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                                So there will be bobble heads? All I got was a scarf…

http://uaafan.blogspot.com/2011/02/b...ls-galore.html

I love bobble heads!

bob
                                More teeth than a _airbanks Beauty Queen.
                                Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 02-02-2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X