Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Twitch Boy Can't Lose - Michigan Tech @ UAA, Feb. 4-5

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    He didn't have diplomatic immunity though.
    Aunt Bee Must of misplaced the paperwork.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

I heard Dirty got worried there would be no more Sioux jerseys and stole 100 of them in West Fargo. http://www.wday.com/event/article/id...roup/homepage/
      Originally posted by SCSU Euro
      What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
        Do you throw petulant little fits on 50% of your referee stalking road trips? How is lil Shep these days? Can you tell me some more one-sided defaming stories about people (who are allegedly your friends) that aren't around to defend themselves?
        Friends? I don't have friends!
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
          I heard Dirty got worried there would be no more Sioux jerseys and stole 100 of them in West Fargo. http://www.wday.com/event/article/id...roup/homepage/
          That sir is offensive. I would never steal those cheap knockoff jerseys. I am a jersey snob and those jerseys are terrible.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

That sir is offensive. I would never steal those cheap knockoff jerseys. I am a jersey snob and those jerseys are terrible.
            Have you started filling sand bags yet?
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The only way that was Dirty was if he plotted to burn those 60 dollar replica jerseys with iron on lettering and logos .
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                Friends? I don't have friends!
                So karma really does exist in the universe. Nice.

Comment

I posted a few minutes to late and yet am correct!
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    Have you started filling sand bags yet?
                    No. Phuck those people. The only sandbags I'll lay down are those that will lead the water right to those morons homes. If after 30 years of yearly flooding you haven't figured out that you shouldn't be living 10 feet from the river, you deserve what you get.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So karma really does exist in the universe. Nice.
                      I honestly don't know who I would have even considered a friend the last time I was up your way. It seems like my core group of friends are people that I didn't even know back then, with the exception of a couple guys from high school.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

you are so right, they are ugly.
                        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Do you throw petulant little fits on 50% of your referee stalking road trips? How is lil Shep these days? Can you tell me some more one-sided defaming stories about people (who are allegedly your friends) that aren't around to defend themselves?
                          I defend myself just fine, thankyouverymuch.

Sounds like you didn't get your medicinal marijuana today. Chill out, man, you're going to make your health even worse. Stress is a killer, you know.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                            I like turtles.
                            I'll second that

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                              I'll second that
                              I don't like turtles when they poke their head out. It's kinda stressful.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The article reads:
                                They broke a door get in. The jerseys are valued at 60 dollars each.
                                LOL.
                                Last edited by Suze; 02-01-2011, 11:50 PM.
                                Originally Posted by aparch
                                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X