Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Hampshire vs. Maine: Feb 4/5

Originally posted by IrishWildcat View Post
    No worse than what Whitehead has done: drive the Maine hockey program straight into a bonfire.
    That's what will make it so embarrassing when Maine sweeps this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by MAINEhockeyFireWhitehead View Post
      I remember going with some friends to the 2004 Hockey East Championships at the Garden. We saw maine play bu and won a hard fought close contest. We were hammered but were having a grand old time. Then the next game on the schedule UMASS vs UNH (university of no hardwarde). Unh fans before the game were yelling stuff like maine sucks or ur going down tomorow night. Then I said F u you old man I bet you die before you ever see UNH win a national title. He picks up his program and says see we got the hardware! A picture of a UNH player holding up the hockey east trophy LOL. Unimpressed ...... we were in the balcony lots of empty seats and close to unh fans for the entire 2nd and 3rd periods each of my self and my friends chanted "NO HARDWARE!! THEN BANGED a chair three times NO HARDWARE!!" Was like a european soccer like chant. The poor unh fans were gonna cry they can dish it out but can't take it back. Before the old man left I said I am sorry sir just a little drunk and he tryed to punch me LOL to funny!

I taunted the unh fans so much I didn't have a voice for the game vs UMASS the next day. UNH fans just don't get it they are laughed at by teams that have won a national title. BU fans even said to us Maine and BU can talk ***** because we have won somethin but UNH is nothing but a joke. Yup I agree and still do and to this day UNH still hasn't won a title for mens ice hockey a national one that is!
      I know you're a Maine fan... but your story is stupid. I'm sorry.

Comment

These last two posts are beyond pathetic. Drunk, disorderly, yellin' "No Hardware" until I had no voice. Man, it was *** AWESOME. Show up at a UNH frat party and all the girls were 160 pounds man! I guess that shows that MAINE RULES!!!

Go Wildcats.

Comment

Greg you know what unh stands for?

University of

No

Hardware!!!
          Maine Hockey

Shawn and Grant Built it

Tim Whitehead Ruined it

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
            These last two posts are beyond pathetic. Drunk, disorderly, yellin' "No Hardware" until I had no voice. Man, it was *** AWESOME. Show up at a UNH frat party and all the girls were 160 pounds man! I guess that shows that MAINE RULES!!!

Go Wildcats.
            Nah, it shows that the good lookin girls at UNH don't have to buy friends in a sorority.

Comment

Wait, wait....I guess I'm confused here....its UHN ....whats that stand for ??
              I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post

Go Wildcats.
                You forgot to mention everyone in Maine is inbred. Haven't you seen some pathetic posts by UNH fans? It is going both ways.

Comment

Greg you know what unh stands for?

University of

No

Hardware!!!
                  I'm a Maine fan but please think of something more creative. Thats been said like 50 times on this thread alone.
                  Curse of the Timmy

Comment

• Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                    Nah, it shows that the good lookin girls at UNH don't have to buy friends in a sorority.
                    I'm sure good looking girls exist at UNH. I'm sure some of them are airhead sorority girls. My sample size was too small - I never made any generalizations just posting a stupid story like everyone else in this thread.

Oh, and Mainers are all hicks and New Hampshire is a cultural Mecca with no trailer parks, wal marts, mullets, or Busch beer.

Comment

NO HAEDWARE!
                      What's "haedware"?

And if you have two of them, may we borrow one for research purposes? We want that the rest of the world to know what haedware is.
                      A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

I'm not convinced there is any good looking girlz at UHN. Can sumbuddy post a picture to prove otherwise ??
                        I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Just figured out how to add MAINEhockeyFireWhitehead to my ignore list. A plea: Please do not quote his repetitive nonsense 'cause it bypasses the ignore function.

So, does anyone want to talk hockey, especially related to UNH-Maine this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by 5IslandsWildcat View Post
                            Just figured out how to add MAINEhockeyFireWhitehead to my ignore list. A plea: Please do not quote his repetitive nonsense 'cause it bypasses the ignore function.

So, does anyone want to talk hockey, especially related to UNH-Maine this weekend?
                            If Maine gets goaltending, this weekend is going to be interesting.

Comment

If Ouelette plays goal, it will be his first game on New Hampshire ice since he graduated from Kimball Union Academy.
                              The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
                                If Maine gets goaltending, this weekend is going to be interesting.
                                I hope Ouellette starts both games, I don't like when Whitehead pulls Ouellette or Sirman after a bad game..destroys their confidence IMO. So to choose one I hope its Ouellette.
                                Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Working...
                                X