Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ohio State at Alaska-Fairbanks 01/29/11

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
    Congrats on the win tonight Suze. Always nice beating a team like Minnesota in their own barn. I like the Seawolves this year, they play with a lot of heart.
    Thanks, it was a hard fought win. They do play with heart ... but not every night.
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

End of 1

Alaska 2 - OSU 1
      Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
      2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Oh my gosh, it is painful to listen to the color guy talking to Bruce. Can he put many more "ahhhs" in his sentences?
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Second period underway.
          Let's go Cats!!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
            Oh my gosh, it is painful to listen to the color guy talking to Bruce. Can he put many more "ahhhs" in his sentences?
            Oh I know he's brutal. Besides the "ahs" and his unbelievable homerism he's maybe one of the worst colour guys in college hockey.
            Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
              Oh I know he's brutal. Besides the "ahs" and his unbelievable homerism he's maybe one of the worst colour guys in college hockey.
              He has some good things to say, but he stutters way too much to be on the radio.

Did you catch what the shots were in the first period?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Crowe with a boarding penalty so the Nanooks on the PP

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Alaska to the PP at 3:16 of the second.

2-1 Nanooks
                  Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

So why do you listen?

Comment

Nanooks score a second power play to make it 3-1

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by birdman View Post
                        So why do you listen?
                        I already told why. Read.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Kevin Petovello scores on the PP for Alaska and it's 3-1 Nanooks at 4:05 of the second.
                          Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Shots in the first were 19-8 nooks

Comment

Did you catch what the shots were in the first period?
                              19-8 for Alaska
                              Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AKJD View Post
                                Shots in the first were 19-8 nooks
                                Thanks!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X