Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (2/4, 2/5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (2/4, 2/5)

The long (by ECAC standards) road trip of the year.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (2/4, 2/5)

Long trip... let's keep our ECAC streak going!
    Here we come!

Comment

Barring some sort of relapse for me-Jenny and I will be at hobey Baker Rink and part of the RPI road crew to support this extremely deserving team. Anyone else that will be there let us know. Princeton has been one of the overlooked teams this year-we have seen them once and they seem to just do whatever it takes to win-especially in the cold confines of baker rink. A tough road game for us but after this weekend nothing we do would surprise me. Go Red!!
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Looking forward to seeing these games with Pep Band on the road trip!

Comment

Originally posted by RKarger View Post
          Really love it when the band comes to Baker rink-they usually get put up in the second deck behind the goal but they bring the spirit level up for all of us road warriors.

Comment

I will be sitting in the heart of enemy at Quinnipiac, as one of my coworkers who played for Quinny just prior to the jump to D-I is getting the tickets.

Anyone else planning to make the trip?
            Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by RKarger View Post
              Kudos to the band for going on the road.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                Kudos to the band for going on the road.
                Look forward to seeing them at the Bank! Always fun to have the opponents band come along. Should be an interesting turnout at the Bank Friday as Harvard is in town to take on the non #1Yale Bulldogs. But those tix have been soldout for quite some time so possibly that can help boost attendance in Hamden. Maybe two top ten teams coming in will help as well. See ya there!

Comment

I'm planning on travelling to Quinnipiac, looking forward to seeing the TD Bank Center, looks like a great facility. Second only to Lynah in ticket prices! There will be a small group of "2nd Churchers" there, some of us (but not me) will be travelling to Princeton the following day.
                  RPI Class of 2012
                  Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
                    I'm planning on travelling to Quinnipiac, looking forward to seeing the TD Bank Center, looks like a great facility. Second only to Lynah in ticket prices! There will be a small group of "2nd Churchers" there, some of us (but not me) will be travelling to Princeton the following day.

13 bucks for a seat behind a pole at RPI was a bargain last night

TDNorth is a nice but strange place, bring an extra $20 (I think) for the between period hospitality room, it also gives you a look at the attached baskeball court. 21 plus. Arrive early, parking lot traffic can be tough sometimes.
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

I'm going to try to make it to both Union games this weekend since Princeton and Quinnipiac are both easy trips for me. I'll leave work a little early on Friday and just take NJ transit down to Princeton.
                      LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        Barring some sort of relapse for me-Jenny and I will be at hobey Baker Rink and part of the RPI road crew to support this extremely deserving team. Anyone else that will be there let us know. Princeton has been one of the overlooked teams this year-we have seen them once and they seem to just do whatever it takes to win-especially in the cold confines of baker rink. A tough road game for us but after this weekend nothing we do would surprise me. Go Red!!
                        Dr. D, I will be there. If you can give me an idea where you'll be sitting and how you'll be dressed, I'll come look for you.

Or if you'd rather look for me, I'll be in Section 124, Row C. I have glasses and a mustache and will be wearing a white baseball cap with RPI on the front.

There has been some debate on another thread about whether Union's Nate Leaman or RPI's Seth Appert deserves to be Coach of the Year in the ECAC, but how about Princeton's Guy Gadowsky, who has taken a team of which very little was expected and kept it near the top of the standings all year?

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                          Dr. D, I will be there. If you can give me an idea where you'll be sitting and how you'll be dressed, I'll come look for you.

Or if you'd rather look for me, I'll be in Section 124, Row C. I have glasses and a mustache and will be wearing a white baseball cap with RPI on the front.

There has been some debate on another thread about whether Union's Nate Leaman or RPI's Seth Appert deserves to be Coach of the Year in the ECAC, but how about Princeton's Guy Gadowsky, who has taken a team of which very little was expected and kept it near the top of the standings all year?
                          We hope to be there-and will be sitting directly in front of you in section 124 Row B. Not sure what I will be wearing but it is so darn cold in there Jenny will undoubtedly be in fur. I am sure i will have something very red on. I hope we have a big RPI turnout. BTW-there are only single tickets now available-you cannot buy 2 seats together any more so this one is looking like a sellout.
                          Last edited by DrDemento; 01-30-2011, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            Really love it when the band comes to Baker rink-they usually get put up in the second deck behind the goal but they bring the spirit level up for all of us road warriors.
                            Looking forward to my first trip to Hobey. It ill be great to meet some of the people on this board and having the band there will just be great.
                            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                              This is the main reason I'd vote for a Coach of the Year.

As much as I want to see Leaman get the award again, I think Appert & Gadowsky have to be the front-runners right now. Things can still change with a month left in the season, but both of these teams have exceeded my expectations so far.
                              Union Hockey

2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X