Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday 1/29/11 - a new Leis on my BMW? Oh Claire, there's a Knight at the door!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 1/29/11 - a new Leis on my BMW? Oh Claire, there's a Knight at the door!

A biggy on the shores of Lake Champlain, assorted games in other places, and we're getting near Ranking #1!!

Northland at Concordia (WI) 2:00 pm
    St. John's at Concordia (MN) 2:00 pm
    Nichols at Salve Regina 2:45 pm
    Conn. College at Castleton 3:00 pm
    Finlandia at Adrian 3:00 pm
    Hamilton at Univ. New England 3:00 pm
    Lawrence at Milwaukee S. E. 3:00 pm
    UMass Boston at Saint Michael's 3:00 pm
    Williams at Colby 3:00 pm
    Curry at Becker 3:30 pm
    Wentworth at Western N.E. 3:35 pm
    Amherst at Southern Maine 4:00 pm
    Babson at Norwich 4:00 pm
    Middlebury at Bowdoin 4:00 pm
    Morrisville at Geneseo 4:00 pm
    Tufts at Skidmore 4:00 pm
    Wesleyan at Saint Anselm 4:00 pm
    Framingham State at UMass Dartmouth 4:30 pm
    Trinity at New England Coll. 4:30 pm
    Worcester State at Westfield State 5:35 pm
    Elmira at Manhattanville 7:00 pm
    Fitchburg State at Plymouth State 7:00 pm
    Hobart at Utica 7:00 pm
    Neumann at Brockport 7:00 pm
    Oswego at Plattsburgh 7:00 pm
    St. Norbert at Wis-Eau Claire 7:00 pm
    Stonehill at Franklin Pierce 7:00 pm
    St. Olaf at Bethel 7:00 pm
    Saint Mary's at St. Thomas 7:00 pm
    Hamline at Augsburg 7:05 pm
    Wis-River Falls at St. Scholastica 7:05 pm
    Wis-Stout at Wis-Superior 7:05 pm
    Assumption at Southern N.H. 7:30 pm
    Cortland at Potsdam 7:30 pm
    Marian at Lake Forest 7:30 pm

MCullen is in charge ol media matters. MASCACs look good for TV today/night.

There is no truth to the rumor that the Babson / Norwich start has been moved to 12 noon to accomodate a certain individual's desire to cross from the Land of Commo to the Land of Cuomo.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: Saturday 1/29/11 - a new Leis on my BMW? Oh Claire, there's a Knight at the door

Originally posted by joecct View Post

There is no truth to the rumor that the Babson / Norwich start has been moved to 12 noon to accomodate a certain individual's desire to cross from the Land of Commo to the Land of Cuomo.
    That's very clever
    Like it
    Steve Day(NU71)
    Go Cadets

Comment

Re: Saturday 1/29/11 - a new Leis on my BMW? Oh Claire, there's a Knight at the door

Car is packed....Ready to make the trip with stop of course at McSweeney's for a couple Michigans and then get to the Oswego/Plattsburgh women's game first.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by prezdejohnson09 View Post
        car is packed....ready to make the trip with stop of course at mcsweeney's for a couple michigans and then get to the oswego/plattsburgh women's game first.
        nooooooooooo!!!!
        http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          Car is packed....Ready to make the trip with stop of course at McSweeney's for a couple Michigans and then get to the Oswego/Plattsburgh women's game first.
          Charlie gave you the day off? The Oswego faithful now have someone else to blame, if that's the case
          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

snowing like a banshee on 89 rite now...
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

barely snowing in Plattsburgh right now.... and if you by chance need a place to stay tonight,I've got you covered..... just get over here!!!
              Jim Reisdorf
              Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Getting near Alexandria, MN. Only about another hour and a half drive to Moorhead after that.

Thank god for 2 pm starts, light traffic, high speed limits, pandora on my phone, and an adapter for my car

Comment

Then I'm off the hook for the tab....look for #17 Titanic Saves for the Cure jersey - you have some 'splainin toooo doooooo
                  LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by one_to7 View Post
                    Getting near Alexandria, MN. Only about another hour and a half drive to Moorhead after that.

Thank god for 2 pm starts, light traffic, high speed limits, pandora on my phone, and an adapter for my car
                    Go SPUDS!
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

See you at girls game.
                      Oldtimehockey

Comment

Sunny and 60 in Charleston right now
                        Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
                        2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz View Post
                          Sunny and 60 in Charleston right now
                          This is why college hockey fans who no longer live in college hockey "territory" should no longer be allowed to post...
                          Russell Jaslow
                          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                            This is why college hockey fans who no longer live in college hockey "territory" should no longer be allowed to post...
                            What about us who are temporarily out of College Hockey Territory? It's about 39 here, but it won't get much colder, considering it's already about 8:30pm here. Looking forward to watching tonight's game. I was far too exhausted to do a 1am faceoff last night, and I'm kinda glad I didn't. But I WILL be watching tonight.
                            Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                            SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                            ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                            NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                            NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                            NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                            NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

USM/Amherst game can bee seen here

http://usm.maine.edu/athletics/

Comment

Working...
                              X