23:53 to Infamy: Wisconsin at Michigan Tech, Friday, Jan. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23:53 to Infamy: Wisconsin at Michigan Tech, Friday, Jan. 28

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 16:07 remaining in the second period, you're gonna see some serious ****.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Re: 23:53 to Infamy: Wisconsin at Michigan Tech, Friday, Jan. 28

I feel that we're rooting too strongly for this dubious record, and that Tech is going to break it sometime in the first period. Spite, you know.

Comment

Pick the score.
      WISCONSIN BADGERS
      NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
      WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
      WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
      B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
      Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

33 to -2, Wisconsin

Comment

I predict 5-1 Wisconsin.
          WISCONSIN BADGERS
          NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
          WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
          WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
          B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
          Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Snark images locked and loaded. Tonight's theme - this season is like a bad movie.

Comment

the analyst says, "if Tech has a bad night" <- isn't that always the case?

Comment

Everyone has a breakout weekend against Tech.

Comment

I'll roll with 3-0 UW; UW scores 2 ppg.

Actually, I'm a bit nervous. All it takes is one tech goalie to have the game of his life....
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Russell:

Doesn't matter, doesn't matter, excuses, injuries, blah blah blah

Comment

If Josh Robinson's "best game of the year" was a 3-0 loss, then we're effed.

Comment

We're underway

Comment

Won the opening faceoff, let's go home.
                          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                          What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            If Josh Robinson's "best game of the year" was a 3-0 loss, then we're effed.
                            I wasn't implying the best game of his life would be a 3-0 loss, that was just my prediction.

A shutout would be equated to the best game of his life. I think that's the only chance Tech has. Goody is on top of his game right now. UW did play sloppy in stretches last weekend. Maybe tech could capitolize on that.
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              We're underway
                              so to speak
                              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                              X