Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is a little outrageous! Pairwise Benefits for ECAC vs. Hockey East, WCHA, CCHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This is a little outrageous! Pairwise Benefits for ECAC vs. Hockey East, WCHA, CC

We really should just move the entire ECAC to D3.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Re: This is a little outrageous! Pairwise Benefits for ECAC vs. Hockey East, WCHA, CC

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      We really should just move the entire ECAC to D3.
      Sorry, they already have ECAC there. Two leagues of it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Sorry, they already have ECAC there. Two leagues of it.
        If there are 2, surely they can add a third.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

We'll stay D-I. At least we've won national championships (unlike AHA). See that gap between 1953 and 1955?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            And they ran out of Dr. Pepper!
            Basstages!! And how about they get some warm preztles here as well?
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Sure, D3 would do that if it means it would screw Adrian again.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                I recall that they were referred to as Hockey Least at the time.

1-0. Games against Harvard don't count.
                I think the 0 part is right for the rest of the ECAC also
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

We'll stay D-I. At least we've won national championships (unlike AHA). See that gap between 1953 and 1955?
                  He's a Tech fan, Dude. That makes that a swing and a miss.
                  Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    Oops. At least I had the right state.

Comment

My team is so pathetic right now...err, the last 30 years, that I really don't want to talk about them. It is a sore subject.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Tech being MTU, not CCT.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Oops. At least I had the right state.
                          Steeerike two!

Comment

Originally posted by Howitz-ah View Post
                            Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

I’m not sure you can convince me the ECAC wins 2 out of those 3 games.
                            1 + 1 = 2

Done.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Even though the equations were adjusted mid-season, bolstering ECAC teams and hurting teams of other conferences?

Maine dropped from #10 to #18 when they made that change.
                              Based on the 7-1 loss to Merrimack it's clear that the new guidelines are more accurate.

Comment

So you think the ECAC wins 2 out of 3?
                                -Miami vs. RPI
                                -BU vs. Union
                                -Maine vs. Dartmouth
                                OK let's forget PWR and look elsewhere. Based on Krach and RPI the answer is.... YES!

Comment

Working...
                                X