PDA

View Full Version : Now. Who is coming to East Lansing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

peanut
03-24-2011, 09:01 AM
It is an unsettling choice. if we look at the positives maybe as a front-man, and organizational-type he will bring in a fresh staff(Asst Coaches, strength and conditioning,medical,down to stick boys). I want to see who he brings on to his staff.

Nevergoodenough
03-24-2011, 09:18 AM
It is an unsettling choice. if we look at the positives maybe as a front-man, and organizational-type he will bring in a fresh staff(Asst Coaches, strength and conditioning,medical,down to stick boys). I want to see who he brings on to his staff.

Actually, although it is a choice that is not expected, it may turn out right. The key is going to be who he keeps, and who he doesn't on the staff. I'm not sure that the entire staff needs to be replaced, but he will need to have good people around him to make up for his lack of experience. If Tom Newton is replaced, then there might be a problem at Munn. Renfrew will probably go as he was too close to Comley for there to be change.

I tell you what, any change is good at this point.

peanut
04-14-2011, 03:48 PM
Who are the assistants going to be?

aparch
04-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Who are the assistants going to be?

Bruce McLeod and Joe Bertagna.

Biddco
04-14-2011, 05:27 PM
Bruce McLeod and Joe Bertagna.

Hahaha, I was going to post this!

Instead I was going to say the former comissioner of CHA and whoever is in charge of Atlantic Hockey :D

gfmorris
04-14-2011, 07:08 PM
Instead I was going to say the former comissioner of CHA and whoever is in charge of Atlantic Hockey :D

If Bob Peters came out of retirement to coach in East Lansing, the earth under Bemidji, Minnesota would probably just open up and swallow everything.

GFM

Biddco
04-14-2011, 10:36 PM
If Bob Peters came out of retirement to coach in East Lansing, the earth under Bemidji, Minnesota would probably just open up and swallow everything.

GFM

What needs to occur for this to happen?