Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Uaa Vs Minnesota Jan 28-29

Originally posted by MeanEgirl View Post
    I'm looking forward to attending this series this weekend. I will be sporting my UAA jersey! (and maybe a sign if I get around to making one)
    I'll see if I can hit it with some barbecue sauce packets, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      I'll see if I can hit it with some barbecue sauce packets, OK?
      That's realy ghetto in my book.
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
        That's realy ghetto in my book.
        There's a history there...

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Someone else.

I know how to spell "dou che" but the above is a made up word, dude. I wasn't too concerned with spelling it correctly.
          Wow. Humorless much?

See ... um ... allow me to explain. USCHO censors the word. I initially went with the correct spelling (not to twist up your spelling panties) but instead because I have a bad habit of spelling correctly. Then I notice the censoring. So I used bolding to defeat the censorship. Then to ensure you didn't think I was twisting your spelling panties I used the word again in the very next sentence and spelled it exactly like you did.

Which Slap Shot cliche' would be more appropriate here? Should I say "Lighten up Francis" or ask about that "Chip on your shoulder"?

Comment

Back on task here... another Jekyll & Hyde weekend for the Gophers? I think they'll protect the house on Friday and wet the bed with overconfidence on Saturday. Seawolves should be plenty rested and used to the time change by now, but Gophers have superior talent.
            Panzer for Hobey.

"With one team playing at home, the audience was understandably dominated by maroon and gold sweaters. One notable exception was the fan who showed up wearing a replica of Alaska Anchorage’s bright gold third sweaters."
            INCH, March 27, 2005

Seawolf Jersey Guy is my alter ego.

Comment

I just hope the Gophers don't show the same "lack of respect" for their opponent as I apparently have in this thread.
              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gordwiser View Post
                Back on task here... another Jekyll & Hyde weekend for the Gophers? I think they'll protect the house on Friday and wet the bed with overconfidence on Saturday. Seawolves should be plenty rested and used to the time change by now, but Gophers have superior talent.
                This weekend Hyde beats UAA with Jekyll's heavy cane both Fri. and Sat. Gophers sweep.

Comment

Any chance we can make a wager on this series with the Sea pups? If UAA wins the series they get their pick of any of our 2011 incoming recruits....if MN wins we get to send John Hill back to Alaska as your defensive coach!

Seriously - please take Hill back!

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
                    Seriously - please take Hill back!
                    Um no ...

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                      Um no ...
                      Come on, that's the smartest thing Rink Pig has said in 2 months... although he often has some great stuff in the comments of the StarTribune.com.
                      Panzer for Hobey.

"With one team playing at home, the audience was understandably dominated by maroon and gold sweaters. One notable exception was the fan who showed up wearing a replica of Alaska Anchorage’s bright gold third sweaters."
                      INCH, March 27, 2005

Seawolf Jersey Guy is my alter ego.

Comment

Originally posted by rinkpig View Post

seriously - please take hill back!
                        hell no
                        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                          hell no
                          Please?
                          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                            Please?
                            I don't think Hills wife would let him come back. LOL
                            Originally Posted by aparch
                            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                              I just hope the Gophers don't show the same "lack of respect" for their opponent as I apparently have in this thread.
                              Well the Gophers should sweep UAA at home anything less would be failure IMO and that's not a "lack of respect" at all. I don't care if UAA is better than they usually are we should still sweep them at home, the teams that want to make some noise in the playoffs or NCAA's will find a way to win these kind of games at home.

Comment

5-1 is a good start. Nice to see the shot total. Now to Saturday, could we be consistent a whole weekend?
                                Most victories- Minnesota (1,526)

Most Tourney Victories- Minnesota (49)

30 tourney appearances

19 frozen fours

16 straight post season victories ended on 3-28-04 by tUMD. (This sig was edited for BC06!)

Comment

Working...
                                X