X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Uaa Vs Minnesota Jan 28-29

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
    Sure ...

What's up with the upside-down "W" instead of using an "M"?
    What the **** is a Seawolf anyway? How did you manage to find an uglier shade of green than Packer's green?

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
      Just remember the University of Minnesota invented cheerleading and cheerleaders.
      FWIW, they invented male cheerleaders. But hey, I'm not judging
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I'm excited to head back to Mariucci this weekend for the first time in awhile. However, I'm not overly excited about the hockey. If the Gophers win, its still AA so we really shouldn't be all that happy about beating what should be an inferior opponent. If the Gophers lose, ITS AA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Gophers should sweep at home no matter what opponents AA has played tough against this season. My guess is the Gophers win Friday. Gophers jump to an early lead Saturday only to give up a late goal and it will end in a tie. Anything less than this would be unacceptable for the Gophers.
        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          What the **** is a Seawolf anyway? How did you manage to find an uglier shade of green than Packer's green?
          There is no such thing as an uglier shade of green than fudgepacker green. In my book sue and fudgepacker green tie for those honors.
          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

That's some serious hatred of a color. You might want to consider therapy.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
              There is no such thing as an uglier shade of green than fudgepacker green. In my book sue and fudgepacker green tie for those honors.
              Tell me more about fudgepacker green? I'm intrigued...
              Originally posted by vizoroo
              Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
              Originally posted by duper
              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
              Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
              Originally posted by dggoddard
              Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

The Seawolves road jerseys are the coolest in the conference. Yeah, I said it.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post

This video progresses from lame to corny in two minutes. Looks to me like flashes of Cyrillic lettering for some reason.
                  Can you find Prince’s interpretation of the Minnesota Rouser and post it please.
                  Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                  UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    The Seawolves road jerseys are the coolest in the conference. Yeah, I said it.
                    I would agree that the UAA road jersey is better than most of the WCHA and certainly better than a plain upside down W. But there a few other schools with nice road jerseys (CC, UND, and UMD).
                    Originally posted by vizoroo
                    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                    Originally posted by dggoddard
                    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

I truly don't think there are more gay guys on the UM Twin Cities team than any other team. Even if there were, what's the point?
                      Bob is making me concerned
                      I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                        I truly don't think there are more gay guys on the UM Twin Cities team than any other team. Even if there were, what's the point?
                        What's the matter, they won't date you like the SCSU boys will?

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                          it must really be hard to go though life that stupid.
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                          Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                            it must really be hard to go though life that stupid.
                            It's not that hard. At least not as hard as when I was younger.
                            Bob is making me concerned
                            I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              Wow this is sad. Our trash talking is limited to critiquing each others' songs. What next? Uniforms, mascots?
                              It wouldn’t be reasonable to pick on mascot’s because some are in “everlasting time out”.
                              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post

This video progresses from lame to corny in two minutes. Looks to me like flashes of Cyrillic lettering for some reason.
                                This doesn't hold a candle to the level of lame and corn associated with the UA bear that flys the jetfighter and blows up the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9cYcRotufU
                                Last edited by gordwiser; 01-25-2011, 01:38 PM. Reason: Added lame video link.
                                Panzer for Hobey.

"With one team playing at home, the audience was understandably dominated by maroon and gold sweaters. One notable exception was the fan who showed up wearing a replica of Alaska Anchorage’s bright gold third sweaters."
                                INCH, March 27, 2005

Seawolf Jersey Guy is my alter ego.

Comment

Working...
                                X