We're Going Streaking! Wisconsin at Michigan Tech, January 28-29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're Going Streaking! Wisconsin at Michigan Tech, January 28-29

Wisconsin looks to extend Tech's streak of woe to 22.

In addition, if Wisconsin can keep Tech off the board until 3:53 of the 2nd period Friday night, they will help Tech set the new school record for longest scoreless streak. (Hopefully I got the math right THAT time.)
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Re: We're Going Streaking! Wisconsin at Michigan Tech, January 28-29

Over/under on bigblue and Shirtless starting an annoying verbal joust with at least two Wisconsin fans is set at 15 posts. I'm taking the under.

Comment

Remember when Tech was undefeated? Yeah, me either.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        Remember when Tech was undefeated? Yeah, me either.
        Well, they were 0-0 at one point, take some pity of the poor lads. A rodent fan picking on tech is pretty low, considering in terms of expectations, both teams are on par with eachother. It's one thing to suck and know there's no way out of it, it's another to suck and not being able to open the right door to exit suckiness.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

So, uh, does that deer offer still stand?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            Well, they were 0-0 at one point, take some pity of the poor lads. A rodent fan picking on tech is pretty low, considering in terms of expectations, both teams are on par with eachother. It's one thing to suck and know there's no way out of it, it's another to suck and not being able to open the right door to exit suckiness.
            Actually Tech started the season 3-0-2, since that point, haven't won a single game.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              Actually Tech started the season 3-0-2, since that point, haven't won a single game.
              Wins against the CCHA don't count; everyone knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Wins against the CCHA don't count; everyone knows that.
                Well, that leaves 1 win against Mankato.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Overall, I'd say:

Friday 5-0
                  Saturday 6-1 (Tech scores first to end that streak, but then Wisconsin opens the floodgates)

Even though I'd kind of like to see the scoreless streak continue, it's gotta end sooner or later.

22! Hahaha

Comment

Here ya go, Badger fans:

*****http://www.webstaurantstore.com/heavy-duty-amish-corn-broom/heavy-duty-amish-corn-broom.jpg******

Comment

We need to negotiate. We are willing to give four points to WI this weekend, if in turn they allow us to score a minimum of 8 goals on the weekend. Feel free to beat us maybe 6-3 one night and 6-5 the other night, but at least if we start scoring both fan bases will leave the weekend feeling more positive about our chances in the future. If you don't give into our demands, all of Tech will jump on the Steelers band wagon under the weak excuse of how much we like their team colors and how Big Ben > Favre Jr.
                      :-)
                      Ryan J
                      Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                      https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                      Originally posted by geezer
                      Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                      Originally posted by manurespreader
                      ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

It's sad when the Lions finish with more wins than the Huskies. I know the season isn't over yet, but I cant see them winning any more games. Then can we finally bring in a coach?
                        Last edited by ShoelessSchippa; 01-25-2011, 02:42 PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

Originally posted by ShoelessSchippa View Post
                          Then can we finally bring in a coach?
                          Nope, MSU will steal him first. We're not allowed to have nice things.

Comment

It would be real funny if Jamie somehow landed the Michigan State job and lead Sparty to a National Championship within his first couple years.

I would actually be so amused by that I wouldn't mind it happening despite how much I would hate to see MSU win anything.
                            Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                            *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

this thread is boring so....TECH SWEEPS!!!! write it down
                              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                              X