NCAA Regionals and FF starting times and TV Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Regionals and FF starting times and TV Schedule

The selections are about 2 months away, but to aid in your travel planning and ticket buying.....

http://www.ncaa.com/sites/default/fi...TVSchedule.pdf

Never mind the page header, the locals and dates look right.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: NCAA Regionals and FF starting times and TV Schedule

So, the first semifinal game in St. Louis is on tape delay, but the second game is on LIVE? I suppose if you were waiting to watch the first game on tape delay, you wouldn't want to tune into the other semifinal...

Nice to see both Midwest semifinal games are set for tape delay for the following day

On another note, I hope having these regionals in NHL size arenas doesn't become a trend.

Comment

You can find the games if you play the Google Game. There will be sites with live streaming. I guarantee it. Well, 90% guarantee it.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        So, the first semifinal game in St. Louis is on tape delay, but the second game is on LIVE? I suppose if you were waiting to watch the first game on tape delay, you wouldn't want to tune into the other semifinal...

Nice to see both Midwest semifinal games are set for tape delay for the following day

On another note, I hope having these regionals in NHL size arenas doesn't become a trend.
        Would you rather them in one of the Atlantic Hockey rinks? Perhaps a 185x85 one?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Would you rather them in one of the Atlantic Hockey rinks? Perhaps a 185x85 one?
          Well, no, but isn't there an obvious middle ground?

Comment

Working...
          X