Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Just learned that I'll be able to visit the HFH for Friday's game - 1st time at a home game in 10+ years. I will also be in range to attend Freakout if I can find a couple of tickets. Has it actually sold out?

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
      Just learned that I'll be able to visit the HFH for Friday's game - 1st time at a home game in 10+ years. I will also be in range to attend Freakout if I can find a couple of tickets. Has it actually sold out?
      Call the box office. 518-276-6262.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
        I actually called the box office yesterday looking for tickets for a few friends and was told there are seats still available, however those seats are "obstructed view" down in the bleacher sections (11+12).

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          My bad.
          Lmao
          I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
            Lmao
            Amazing.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              It makes me wonder too how the 'Tute would ahve done with D'Amigo and Pirri. It would be nice to see SA win the ECAC CotY award, an award that has never been won by an RPI coach.
              Im sure your already aware of it but our hometown reporter not so fasy Eddie thinks Nate Leaman should be.But then again he's never let facts get in his way.
              What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It makes me wonder too how the 'Tute would ahve done with D'Amigo and Pirri. It would be nice to see SA win the ECAC CotY award, an award that has never been won by an RPI coach.
                You can never figure what the chemistry would have been-but they are 2 very talented offensive players and i would imagine we would have been a few games better-perhaps won 3 or 4 more and be challenging Yale and Union for the league's top spot. But this is like trying to figure out how we would have done in 1986 if Oates did not leave early. What we have now is a very good team that at times can be even better. We have a Hobey Baker award worthy forward and a nationally top ranked goalie. I am pretty happy with that.
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Freakout! is officially Soldout!! http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...127110203.aspx ... Note the red portion in the links area. Should be an outstanding game and a rocking crowd yet again!

Comment

Ed Weaver's weekend preview http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory.

An artcile about Jeff Foss http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CdJTfGiRCI

This might be the biggest weekend we have all year its OUR time to shine...lets take 2 boys
                      What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CdJTfGiRCI

This might be the biggest weekend we have all year its OUR time to shine...lets take 2 boys
                        JFK is playing 100 %
                        I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                          JFK is playing 100 %
                          I don't see a link to the line charts yet, where are you finding this information?

Comment

This was a great read. It's a great thing for a team to have those unnoticed players that can really perform yet remain under the radar. I think if you were to ask most people who RPI's draft picks are (and heck even some RPI fans), they'd forget Foss.

One thing I think I would say is that a Most Improved Player award, if you were to judge across a player's entire collegiate tenure, should really go to the entire senior class. Look at how far these guys have come in their four years here. They've certainly had a lot of help along the way, but now they're leading the team, and really coming to their strides.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              This was a great read. It's a great thing for a team to have those unnoticed players that can really perform yet remain under the radar. I think if you were to ask most people who RPI's draft picks are (and heck even some RPI fans), they'd forget Foss.

One thing I think I would say is that a Most Improved Player award, if you were to judge across a player's entire collegiate tenure, should really go to the entire senior class. Look at how far these guys have come in their four years here. They've certainly had a lot of help along the way, but now they're leading the team, and really coming to their strides.
                              There has indeed been a lot of improvement over their time in Troy by this year's seniors.

BTW, don't forget to vote for Polacek or York in the Hobey voting. There is a link now on the official RPI hockey page. Each has 20% of the votes, which probably means someone has been ballot-box stuffing (not me).
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

There has indeed been a lot of improvement over their time in Troy by this year's seniors.

BTW, don't forget to vote for Polacek or York in the Hobey voting. There is a link now on the official RPI hockey page. Each has 20% of the votes, which probably means someone has been ballot-box stuffing (not me).
                                I know I put in a vote for Chase; will probably also stick one in for York when I get home (only one vote per day).

http://www.hobeybakeraward.com/page/...vote-for-hobey

Comment

Working...
                                X