PDA

View Full Version : RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Ralph Baer
02-15-2011, 03:29 PM
This was from last December but I don't recall it being posted. From a blog about the Bruins draft possibilities, a post about Pat Koudys http://bruins2011draftwatch.blogspot.com/2010/12/pat-koudys-guy-you-should-know.html.

AspyDad
02-15-2011, 03:39 PM
Boy Hagwell really took Stewart to the woodshed. Gave him the old talking to. What a joke. The silence from the league office is deafening. Chirp...Chirp...Chirp...

burgie12
02-15-2011, 04:44 PM
Boy Hagwell really took Stewart to the woodshed. Gave him the old talking to. What a joke. The silence from the league office is deafening. Chirp...Chirp...Chirp...
Just going to drop this here and walk away. (http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/schott/2011/feb/15/stewart-fined-reprimanded-by-ecac-hockey/)

AspyDad
02-15-2011, 04:47 PM
https://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/schott/2011/feb/15/stewart-fined-reprimanded-by-ecac-hockey/

Stewart fined. How much? Good for hagwell.

FlagDUDE08
02-15-2011, 04:58 PM
https://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/schott/2011/feb/15/stewart-fined-reprimanded-by-ecac-hockey/

What exactly did the boss say to you the last time you had a discussion in his/her office? Don't want to put it in the public domain? Good, neither would I, and neither do they.

The exact nature of how the ECAC deals with this sort of situation really is an internal issue, and I'm shocked that Mr. Hagwell even made a post-discussion comment. Given the lash-out was brought to the public domain by two reporters each of an independent source, I think it was necessary to note that the matter would be internally handled involving all ECAC employees involved.

NYhockeyguy
02-15-2011, 05:09 PM
ecachockey.com confirms the fine.

mathkicks
02-15-2011, 05:11 PM
He should have to give the fine money to Klump :p

jstadts
02-15-2011, 05:30 PM

Hurting Stewart`s wallet will make him hate Appert/ RPI Less? OK

LTsatch
02-15-2011, 05:40 PM
Tiger's been poked, cage has been rattled. Look out squeaky wheel, here comes the grease!

burgie12
02-15-2011, 06:11 PM
Quick. Name the only team in all of NCAA D1 that has not given up a shorthanded goal all season.

And significant portions of that was done while using a 4-1 PP. I'm not too concerned about our power play. Especially since we're clicking at 19%. That's quite the difference from 8.7, just two short years ago.

DrDemento
02-15-2011, 06:21 PM
Quick. Name the only team in all of NCAA D1 that has not given up a shorthanded goal all season.

And significant portions of that was done while using a 4-1 PP. I'm not too concerned about our power play. Especially since we're clicking at 19%. That's quite the difference from 8.7, just two short years ago.

That stat of no short handed goals given up stands out and should be celebrated. I have noticed it for some time but did not want to mention it for fear of being a jinx. The PP stat of 19% is OK but could still be better especially with the talent we can put out there with Polacek, Bailen, Bergin, Helfrich, etc. I have this premonition that I cannot explain that the power play will be our forte in the next few years with the boys we have coming in.

AspyDad
02-15-2011, 06:34 PM
Hurting Stewart`s wallet will make him hate Appert/ RPI Less? OK

What's the alternative, allow him to get away with unacceptable behavior.

AspyDad
02-15-2011, 06:58 PM
What exactly did the boss say to you the last time you had a discussion in his/her office?

That I was spending too much time on RPI Hockey thread

troyboy
02-15-2011, 07:02 PM
What exactly did the boss say to you the last time you had a discussion in his/her office? Don't want to put it in the public domain? Good, neither would I, and neither do they.

The exact nature of how the ECAC deals with this sort of situation really is an internal issue, and I'm shocked that Mr. Hagwell even made a post-discussion comment. Given the lash-out was brought to the public domain by two reporters each of an independent source, I think it was necessary to note that the matter would be internally handled involving all ECAC employees involved. Wow you need to buy a size bigger underwear !!!!!

troyboy
02-15-2011, 07:05 PM
ecachockey.com confirms the fine. Note to Adam Wodon:Hmmmmmm it appears Jason Klump was on the right side of that story or at least Steve Hagwell thinks so !

troyboy
02-15-2011, 07:35 PM
Tiger's been poked, cage has been rattled. Look out squeaky wheel, here comes the grease! Nothing to worry about Paul Stewart and Steve Hagwell deny if nothing else by their silence that there are any grudges or favortism where officiating is concerned lets see if they are men of their word.I expect "Excellent" officiating (Paul Stewarts words to Jason Klump not mine)the rest of the way.If there isn't I suspect hard hitting in depth reporters such as Adam Woden will smoke it out...Of course then he would have to fire himself...but hey no price to high to pay for the truth even if it hurts ! Just ask Jason Klump !

engineerhockeyfan
02-15-2011, 07:44 PM
Let me get this straight. A reporter does his job, reports the truth, gets laid into by the guilty party, and he is the one that gets fired.
Great work CHN. :o:o:o:o

jstadts
02-15-2011, 08:03 PM
I think he should have been fired. In light of the events it is far from unreasonable for RPI to feel there is a bias against them and at the same time I can Imagine opposing coaches will be ultra concerned that the correction pendulum will swing too far the other way to over compensate. As I said a few pages back,Stewart & Hagwell created this mess 2 years ago when they prostrated themselves for Mike Schaefer after schaefer bashed the refs in the media and the next night they called the most lopsided game anyone can remember in Cornells favor. I Guess they taught all the league coaches a lesson that night that hasn`t been forgotten...

AspyDad
02-15-2011, 08:17 PM
In light of the events it is far from unreasonable for RPI to feel there is a bias against them and at the same time I can Imagine opposing coaches will be ultra concerned that the correction pendulum will swing too far the other way to over compensate. As I said a few pages back,Stewart & Hagwell created this mess 2 years ago when they prostrated themselves for Mike Schaefer after schaefer bashed the refs in the media and the next night they called the most lopsided game anyone can remember in Cornells favor. I Guess they taught all the league coaches a lesson that night that hasn`t been forgotten...

Well said

AspyDad
02-15-2011, 08:17 PM
Let me get this straight. A reporter does his job, reports the truth, gets laid into by the guilty party, and he is the one that gets fired.
Great work CHN. :o:o:o:o

Also well said.