Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
    This is at least more optimistic than Weaver's report. Hoping for a surprise with York ready to go. If not, Merriam's great effort at Princeton has me confident. I love Merriam's ability and willingness to get his *** behind the net and move the puck.
    Merriam impresed the heck out of me saturday. I am comfortable with him if he has to start a game but I am not comfortable without having a second tested goalie in reserve-these ECAC games have gotten rough around the net and we cannot afford to have 2 goalies going down. I am pretty sure that both of these upcoming games will see a lot of goalie bumping.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      How is one going to **** then?
      Wow..... just..... wow.

Comment

Besides the scouting reports from the fine folks on this board I got a report from someone I respect who was at the Q game and said that Bryce was excellent. I have been at practice and have seen our great coach work alot with Bryce. I believe that SA serves as goalie coach as well. This all goes back to the preparation that SA does, Bryce is ready for this challenge. We faced alot this season and that has what has made the wins even sweeter. Go Red!!!!
        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

How is one going to **** then?
          I wonder if the moderator has seen this post. RB have you ever been suspended?
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Remember Barry Sherwood. There is always hope.
            I remember Barry Sherwood.

And the good news is, if an academic issue or two can be cleared up, he should still have a couple years of eligibility left.

Of course, it's generally not a good idea to worry about Saturday's game before Friday's game is played. It's generally even less of a good idea to worry about the following weekend before either Friday's or Saturday's game is played.

But as we Penguins fans are well aware, Sidney Crosby was originally diagnosed with a "mild" concussion, and he's been out of action for five weeks. There's no guarantee that York will be ready for the North Country trip.

If they can't get Sherwood back in the pads, they'd better save a seat on the bus to Canton and Potsdam for Jeremy Coupal.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
              I wonder if the moderator has seen this post. RB have you ever been suspended?
              I have never been suspended. Have you?

BTW, I have done worse.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Yes.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

An article by Ed Weaver about Brock Higgs http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

No but it is a personal goal of mine for 2011

Comment

BTW, I have done worse.
                      Having seen a good portion of your 100,000+ posts-I am not sure you have done worse. But you have done equally as bad!
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

An article by Ed Weaver about Brock Higgs http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory.
                        Nice article. Brock has certainly stepped up his game since coming back from his injury. He is now our third best offensive forward in my opinion.
                        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                        Benjamin Franklin
                        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                        Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                          Besides the scouting reports from the fine folks on this board I got a report from someone I respect who was at the Q game and said that Bryce was excellent. I have been at practice and have seen our great coach work alot with Bryce. I believe that SA serves as goalie coach as well. This all goes back to the preparation that SA does, Bryce is ready for this challenge. We faced alot this season and that has what has made the wins even sweeter. Go Red!!!!
                          All true. I would add that Bryce is a fitness/nutrition freak ...he is in outstanding physical shape.
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                            Nice article. Brock has certainly stepped up his game since coming back from his injury. He is now our third best offensive forward in my opinion.
                            I'm on record as having "called my shot" with Higgs back when he was a recruit.... The kid is a legit finisher.
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

York out for this weekend's games -- as reported on Ch.13. Best to Allen for recovery from his concussion. Give 'em hell this weekend Bryce!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                                York out for this weekend's games -- as reported on Ch.13. Best to Allen for recovery from his concussion. Give 'em hell this weekend Bryce!!!!!
                                I heard that report also, hope he's on the mend (otherwise you might need a new thread title ). Andrew Catalon also reported that Coach did not think it was the result of any kind of cheap shot. Nonetheless, a tough blow, but hopefully one the team will rally around for the sake of CD superiority.

Comment

Working...
                                X