Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post

Just imagine what a couple wins next weekend against a TUC (Brown) and the #1 team in the country will do. Go Red!
    More than likely, keep us about where we are now instead of falling.
    Without A Peer - Full coverage of RPI Men's and Women's Hockey, with a twist of lemon.

Without A Peer live tweets every RPI hockey game, men's and women's. Follow us at @without_a_peer on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by realet View Post
      More than likely, keep us about where we are now instead of falling.
      I suppose with the schedule we have for the last ten games, we really have just about gotten as high in PWR as we can get. Now it is just a process of winning so we stay where we are?
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
        I suppose with the schedule we have for the last ten games, we really have just about gotten as high in PWR as we can get. Now it is just a process of winning so we stay where we are?
        I wouldn't say we can't get any higher, but we'd need some help to get up much farther than we are now, yes. The more winning we do, the more likely it is we'll stay where we are with the potential to move up.
        Without A Peer - Full coverage of RPI Men's and Women's Hockey, with a twist of lemon.

Without A Peer live tweets every RPI hockey game, men's and women's. Follow us at @without_a_peer on Twitter.

Comment

well played on the title
          “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by realet View Post
            I wouldn't say we can't get any higher, but we'd need some help to get up much farther than we are now, yes. The more winning we do, the more likely it is we'll stay where we are with the potential to move up.
            Scares me that I am beginning to understand this PWR stuff a little. WaP has been very instructive.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Has anyone found the post game interview from last night? The Troy Record has a video up that claims to be it, but is instead a discussion of a new basketball arena somewhere...
              Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by hawthr View Post
                Has anyone found the post game interview from last night? The Troy Record has a video up that claims to be it, but is instead a discussion of a new basketball arena somewhere...
                I wonder how many of us got suckered into listening to that.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  So they saw DC beat Union and the 'Tute beating DC. They should be able to figure out which is the better team in the Capital District.
                  or if they have trouble figuring it out they could just ask cornell or hmmm clarkson.....oh and congrats on your first weekend sweep
                  Last edited by unionbob; 01-24-2011, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                    it was quite funny to see Mello looking up to the "welcome" at the start of the 2nd. Perhaps visiting goalies feel, "at least in the 2nd period I don't have to listen to the fans". Would love to have that reception continue (I sit right behind you)....."skate,skate,,,,turnnnnnnnn. And of course, the Blackhole chant.
                    It never works out well when the visiting goalie recognizes the fans for what they're doing. Shows their head isn't in the game and... Well look at what happened. Saw it happen so often in D-III it got easy to predict when a big period was coming up for the offense.
                    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Goaltender it's definitely true. Skaters I think it's hit or miss; sometimes they screw up, and sometimes they score the GWG in OT (Bear Trapp in 2005).

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Goaltender it's definitely true. Skaters I think it's hit or miss; sometimes they screw up, and sometimes they score the GWG in OT (Bear Trapp in 2005).
                        Still using small sample sizes?
                        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                          Still using small sample sizes?
                          No, the -13 weather is affecting my thinking abilities.

Comment

it was especially great to get a comment out of gaudet. When he was riding the refs for those first 2 pp's. We were heckling him and he looked up at us in section 33 and said either blo* me.... or f off.
                            I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Has a # 1 team in the country ever been the game for the freakout before anyone know??
                              I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                                Has a # 1 team in the country ever been the game for the freakout before anyone know??
                                1985, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X