Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

I would note to all my fellow posters that Coach Appert and his young gentlemen are working the telethon to benefit the Center for Disablity Services in Albany between 6-7pm tonight. We are competing against that other team from the Capital District for donations. My beautiful six year old son has received services from this wonderful facility and it's caring staff in his courageous battle against autism. Troyboy and I are giving some spare change and I ask you consider this wonderful cause. I have linked to the info below. God bless, AD.
    http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...126110401.aspx
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
      Congrats on the win guys, York stood on his head and Rondeau had his worst game of the season. Quite a show at the HFH tonight, nice community get together. I have to agree with the RPI radio announcers that Yale basically dominated play and RPI stole this one, gonna be a fun home stretch.

Hope the player that was cut is OK. Knotty Pine is an outstanding establishment, now i just have to find an easier way from West Haven to Troy, the Taconic is quite dark at night.
      I used to make that trip a lot. Route 69 to Route 8 north, to Route 20 west to I-90 West to I-787 North.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasma View Post
        I used to make that trip a lot. Route 69 to Route 8 north, to Route 20 west to I-90 West to I-787 North.
        I had in mind to take the NYS Thruway all the way back, but it was loaded with cops and traffic, ended doing the Taconic to 84 to 34, the route above is certainly the best, unless it snows, beautiful stretch between Winsted and Lee. I wish I was coming back to Albany for the conference playoffs, Atlantic City makes no sense to me.
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
          I would note to all my fellow posters that Coach Appert and his young gentlemen are working the telethon to benefit the Center for Disablity Services in Albany between 6-7pm tonight. We are competing against that other team from the Capital District for donations. My beautiful six year old son has received services from this wonderful facility and it's caring staff in his courageous battle against autism. Troyboy and I are giving some spare change and I ask you consider this wonderful cause. I have linked to the info below. God bless, AD.
          http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...126110401.aspx
          Agreed, the Center is a jewel in our community. Best wishes to your son. I'm heading over there now to see the Union boys and drop off a check. I'll be leaving before that other team shows up. . Actually, I'm really proud of the commitment to the community which our student athletes and coaches are making.

Comment

Yale Daily News article about their loss in Capital Country [sic]. http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/20...her-loss-yale/
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

First BRFO in a long while i was not able to attend, quite a shame considering how great it was! Was there a giveaway? Didn't see anything in anyones hands in the stands.

Comment

Red RPI fleece gloves, the girl tried to hand them to me and I thought it was a noise maker, so i declined. If I had known what it was i would have grabbed a pair and given them to an RPI fan, nice gesture for the fans.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by jsander4 View Post
                  First BRFO in a long while i was not able to attend, quite a shame considering how great it was! Was there a giveaway? Didn't see anything in anyones hands in the stands.
                  Soft red cloves. Slightly different shade of red than the knit hat given out a few years back.

Comment

One of my favorite moments of last night:

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWof_Hp9zSY?hl=en&fs=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWof_Hp9zSY?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                    RPI Class of 2012
                    Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Stupid question from an RPI fan living too far away to make the trip to Troy.

Does RPI normally wear their red sweaters at home? Or did they do so only on this occasion because it was the Big Red Freakout?

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                        Stupid question from an RPI fan living too far away to make the trip to Troy.

Does RPI normally wear their red sweaters at home? Or did they do so only on this occasion because it was the Big Red Freakout?
                        They do it specifically for Freakout.
                        APBWiki

Comment

bergin hopes to be back in two weeks. He was on crutches last night.
                          I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                            bergin hopes to be back in two weeks. He was on crutches last night.
                            That is not the best of news-had hoped he could be back in the line up for this road trip. He and Bailin add a lot of offense from the back line.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              That is not the best of news-had hoped he could be back in the line up for this road trip. He and Bailin add a lot of offense from the back line.
                              I'll wait to hear it from a reliable source.
                              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

ok red cloud u idiot. you want me to record him saying that.... or take a picture for you
                                I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Working...
                                X