Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
    Its a long time back but remember we started 0-2-2. SO the last 21 games we are 16-4-1 pretty impressive. and 9-2-1 in our last 12.
    York was very impressive last night.
    Bailen should be voted team mvp this season for sure. He has been amazing back there.
    LETS GO RED make this freakout 1 to remember for the fans and the seniors.
    We started 1-1-2; we had beat Bentley.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      We started 1-1-2; we had beat Bentley.
      my bad was looking at new bruswick L exhibition
      I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

We are 10 games over .500 and I believe that is the first time in over 10 years-since we had Tapper, Murley and Cavosie up front. What a nice warm feeling this is!!
        Last edited by DrDemento; 01-29-2011, 12:42 PM.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          We are 10 games over .500 and I believe that is the first time in over 10 years-since we had Tapper, Murley and Cavosie up front. What a nice war feeling this is!!
          We only have to win one more game (or get two more ties), and we are guaranteed to have another winning season.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            In honor of this past year's World Cup, they're giving out Vuvuzelas.
            If someone hands me a vuvuzela I know where I'm putting it and they're going to need the jaws of life to get it out.

It's probably more painful sideways, too.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

A suggestion for the band. Instead of playing the Dragnet theme when an opponent is penalized, how about Hit the Road Jack. I was at a game last weekend where that was played, and it was a refreshing change.
              JMO.
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
              Benjamin Franklin
              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
              Gary Player

Comment

• Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                A suggestion for the band. Instead of playing the Dragnet theme when an opponent is penalized, how about Hit the Road Jack. I was at a game last weekend where that was played, and it was a refreshing change.
                JMO.
                Hit the Road Jack is terribly overplayed by other teams in the ECAC. I like the subtlety of ours.
                Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by realet View Post
                  A little Engineer Bracketology extra for you all... a contest of sorts. If anyone can explain why the result of last night's Ferris State/Michigan State game moved the Engineers past Wisconsin into 7th place by themselves in the PairWise in the next 10 minutes, I have two free tickets to tonight's game for you.

EDIT: Oh, what the heck. I'll extend the deadline to 2:40 pm ET.
                  I can, I can!!! But that's not fair, now is it?
                  Jayson Moy
                  USCHO

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                    JMO.
                    We're not Union.

Comment

Originally posted by USCHO GM View Post
                      I can, I can!!! But that's not fair, now is it?
                      He's still here.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        He's still here.
                        Someone has to watch over us.
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          Someone has to watch over us.
                          I thought that was Red Cloud's job.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Have one extra ticket for tonight

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...53#post5010353
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Ticket sold
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

For those intrigued by statistics, a 4-1 win tonight gives us an even 3.00 goals for per game and 2.00 goals against per game.

Winning last night's 1st period 2-0 gave us a positive goal differential in every period (+1, 15, 4, and 3).

And, hopefully I'm not jinxing anything, but we are one of two teams nationally that has not given up a short-handed goal all season (Boston College being the other).
                                Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Working...
                                X