No announcement yet.

Brown & Yale @ RPI & Union (1/28, 1/29)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown & Yale @ RPI & Union (1/28, 1/29)

Two more important games for the 'Tute.

Let's keep up the momentum!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: Brown & Yale @ RPI & Union (1/28, 1/29)

Fascinating weekend with 4 good teams. This could set the tone for the rest of the season. RPI at home on a little roll. Hoping we can play like we did against Dartmouth. We seem to match up fairly well with these 2 teams but will need to play solid defense for 60 minutes each night. Go Red!!
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

looks like some finish to the Brown/Clark. game....Harry Z in the box before the game even started! http://www.ecachockey.com/men/2010-1...10122_vh60.xml
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
        looks like some finish to the Brown/Clark. game....Harry Z in the box before the game even started! http://www.ecachockey.com/men/2010-1...10122_vh60.xml
        What's with that guy? In each period he took the first penalty less than a minute in then didn't take another for the rest of the period.

Comment

Originally posted by mathkicks View Post
          What's with that guy? In each period he took the first penalty less than a minute in then didn't take another for the rest of the period.
          Freud would have had a field day with him. But he is very effective at what he does. He is a major upsetting force for opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            Freud would have had a field day with him. But he is very effective at what he does. He is a major upsetting force for opponents.
            He's preparing for Sean Avery's eventual departure from the NHL.
            APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
              Wait a minute. I do not want to have to root for Harry Z.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Except unlike Sean Avery, Harry actually scores goals. He doesn't just waste space and draw stupid penalties.

Comment

In the NHL you really need an Avery type player on your team. History is full of them. I don't know tht you need one in college hockey-but you have to admit the Z-man does get under your skin.

Comment

This weekend seems to have post-season implications everywhere.

Four points by Union could make the first place chase a little interesting. Four point by RPI vaults them into the first-round bye discussion. A Union Friday win or RPI Saturday win significantly affects the PWR.

Yale will be ready and the way Union struggled this past weekend makes me a bit nervous. I don't know if I'd want to be on Nate Leaman's bad side this week.
                    Union Hockey

2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aweise View Post
                      This weekend seems to have post-season implications everywhere.

Four points by Union could make the first place chase a little interesting. Four point by RPI vaults them into the first-round bye discussion. A Union Friday win or RPI Saturday win significantly affects the PWR.

Yale will be ready and the way Union struggled this past weekend makes me a bit nervous. I don't know if I'd want to be on Nate Leaman's bad side this week.
                      Do you mean that RPI Nation hasn't been discussing a first-round bye before? You could have fooled me.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        Do you mean that RPI Nation hasn't been discussing a first-round bye before? You could have fooled me.
                        Let him stay asleep. Doesn't bother me one bit.
                        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Sorry...apparently, I haven't been paying enough attention to these RPI vs this week's travel partner threads.

Union Hockey

2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
                            Except unlike Sean Avery, Harry actually scores goals. He doesn't just waste space and draw stupid penalties.
                            Hear, hear!

Comment

Any word on whether the band is able to fit this weekend's games into their busy schedule?
                              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                              X