No announcement yet.

Brown & Yale @ RPI & Union (1/28, 1/29)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brown & Yale @ RPI & Union (1/28, 1/29)

Originally posted by GoDanGo View Post
    4) Or, you could keep b*tching on the internet about it, and hope that fixes the problem. Your call.
    Yeah, the rest of what you wrote is completely meaningless after this little gem. You clearly have no idea. If you want to toss bombs like this at me, don't get surprised when I become dismissive.

I ask one simple little question and you write a book in response to a perceived slight. I say again - if there were no problem at all, such a vigorous defense would be unnecessary.

I don't care if there are students from Washington and Wisconsin. No one's asking for the entire band to show up.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I am not being trite or whatever anyone wants to call me, can we keep this thread to hockey? The band issues can be worked out elsewhere.
      YALE HOCKEY
      2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
        I am not being trite or whatever anyone wants to call me, can we keep this thread to hockey? The band issues can be worked out elsewhere.
        Start talking about hockey then. Or bring up snowbanks again. Good God you people are whiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          Good God you people are whiny.
          I thought that was an ivy league pre-requisite...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
            Good God you people are whiny.
            Thank you for generalizing the entire Yale fan base. What would your response to "you people" be if it was thrown your way?

Continue "whining" about the band, I am sure they will show up at your whim.

Please start a "Should the RPI Band show up" thread!

Should be fun at the Freak Out, I am looking forward to attending.
            Last edited by LTsatch; 01-26-2011, 12:22 AM.
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Cute, considering the way you guys took the playoff loss to Brown last year.

And, on that note, I think I will exit this thread in advance of my imminent verbal assault from Red Cloud.

Comment

Lets not get into the non Ivy/ECAC team scholarship vs no sholarship for Ivy debate. I am sure it has already been discussed, as well as the shorter schedule.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Lets not get into the non Ivy/ECAC team scholarship vs no sholarship for Ivy debate. I am sure it has already been discussed, as well as the shorter schedule.
                  You aren't even in the ballpark towards where the discussion would have gone.

Also, you may not find Freakout as enjoyable as you thought. Have you actually been to Houston Field House yet? If not, here's a little hint: Stay as far away from the penalty boxes as you can.

Comment

You aren't even in the ballpark towards where the discussion would have gone.

Also, you may not find Freakout as enjoyable as you thought. Have you actually been to Houston Field House yet? If not, here's a little hint: Stay as far away from the penalty boxes as you can.
                    You should give that advise to the RPI players.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      You should give that advise to the RPI players.
                      How else are they supposed to get to the bench?

I'm just looking out for LTsatch's personal safety, as well as to not create confrontations similar to the Brown playoff series when they threatened to sue us because they were being morons.

Comment

Thank you for generalizing the entire Yale fan base. What would your response to "you people" be if it was thrown your way?
                        Easy question. I'd laugh at you. And no, I wasn't generalizing "the entire Yale fan base." I wasn't even talking about Yale fans specificially.

Continue "whining" about the band, I am sure they will show up at your whim.
                        I asked a question. That's all.

Please start a "Should the RPI Band show up" thread!
                        First you're going to annoy me, then you're going to tell me what to do? Do you think that's a good game plan?

Comment

I don't think the Freakouts in the recent few years are any where close to those back in the 80's and 90's when it comes to noise level. I know a linesman who used to do many of the games and he had said that at times back then, he could not hear his own whistle. Those days the HFH was filled with red horns, bells, air horns, and tons of large banners. HFH was just plain intimidating for those games. Actually, in the mid eighties most games were like that and even some road games as the contingent of RPI fans that used to come down to Baker Rink was overwhelming. I think the NCAA and the RPI rule may have had a lot to do with this and we can thank our next opponent for that rule.
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            I don't think the Freakouts in the recent few years are any where close to those back in the 80's and 90's when it comes to noise level. I know a linesman who used to do many of the games and he had said that at times back then, he could not hear his own whistle. Those days the HFH was filled with red horns, bells, air horns, and tons of large banners. HFH was just plain intimidating for those games. Actually, in the mid eighties most games were like that and even some road games as the contingent of RPI fans that used to come down to Baker Rink was overwhelming. I think the NCAA and the RPI rule may have had a lot to do with this and we can thank our next opponent for that rule.
                            Brown? Really? The volume's too much?
                            But Meehan's so quiet... you think they'd like to know someone was at the game.
                            Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
                              They don't know how to act or where to sit in a rambunxious environment. Then, if they don't get their way, they whine and take actions until they get their way.

We may hate Clarkson, Union, and Cornell, but at least they know where they belong.
                              Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 01-26-2011, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
                                Yes, Brown was the one who got the no-noise-maker rule up for discussion.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X