Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Recruit Updates: Monarchs and More......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Recruit Updates: Monarchs and More......

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
    You can't judge a kid on a last place TEAM because he was minus for the season.
    Lomberg is a talented player and true...bad teams give players bad stats.

Comment

Ben Hutton's Nepean Raiders of the CCHL just won the CCHL Championship...They will move to the Fred Page Cup the regional championship. He had five goals and eight assists in 18 playoff games.

Daniel Renouf has 1 assist in the playoffs...His team the Youngstown Phantoms are down one game to the Green Bay Gamblers.

Matt Morris isn't having a stellar playoffs...2-2 record with a 4.31 goals against average and a .832 save percentage...Dubuque is down 2-0 to Indiana in the 2nd round

Kyle Woodlief has some notes on Shore http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hocke...ort/54474130/1
      Last edited by Sportsmaniac; 04-22-2012, 04:51 PM.
      USCHO.com's MASCAC and ECAC-Northeast Columnist

Maine Hockey Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsmaniac View Post
        Ben Hutton's Nepean Raiders of the CCHL just won the CCHL Championship...They will move to the Fred Page Cup the regional championship. He had five goals and eight assists in 18 playoff games.

Daniel Renouf has 1 assist in the playoffs...His team the Youngstown Phantoms are down one game to the Green Bay Gamblers.

Matt Morris isn't having a stellar playoffs...2-2 record with a 4.31 goals against average and a .832 save percentage...Dubuque is down 2-0 to Indiana in the 2nd round

Kyle Woodlief has some notes on Shore http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hocke...ort/54474130/1
        Good work as usual. Thanks.

Comment

Youngstown and Dubuque have been both eliminated from the playoffs.

Nepeanis in the Semi-Finals of the Fred Page Cup...If they win the Fred Page Cup they move to the Canadian Junior A National Championship, the RBC Cup.

The USHL Futures Draft is on Tuesday

Coltyn Sanderson chose North Dakota over Maine and Alaska-Anchorage, http://www.grandforksherald.com/even...roup/homepage/
          Last edited by Sportsmaniac; 04-28-2012, 08:13 PM.

Maine Hockey Journal

Comment

Liam Pecararo was drafted 2nd overall be Waterloo in the USHL Futures Fraft tonight...About to give him a call for reaction

Maine Hockey Journal

Comment

Liam Pecararo on plans for next season ""I could go next season but I have decided with my family to stay and play for the Advantage. Whether or not, next year is a big school year with the SATs I will stay here and play for the Advantage again. Judging by my grades there would be an opportunity to go out at Christmas or earlier in the season I would take that (opportunity) too."

Maine Hockey Journal

Comment

Pecararo selected second in USHL Futures Draft
                By Nathan Fournier Published: 2nd May 2012

Liam Pecararo never imagined that he’d hear his name so fast in the USHL Futures Draft.

Pecararo, a 2014 University of Maine recruit, was selected second overall by the Waterloo Black Hawks in Tuesday night’s draft for players with a 1996 birth year.

“I went to Sioux City (Musketeers) last year and they were kind of set where they were going to take me,” Pecararo said in a phone interview. “The Chicago (Steel) was trying to trade for that second overall pick, but Waterloo kept it and picked me.”
                Link

Maine Hockey Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportsmaniac View Post
                  Liam Pecararo on plans for next season ""I could go next season but I have decided with my family to stay and play for the Advantage. Whether or not, next year is a big school year with the SATs I will stay here and play for the Advantage again. Judging by my grades there would be an opportunity to go out at Christmas or earlier in the season I would take that (opportunity) too."
                  Maybe I'm missing something with the SAT's but doesn't he only have to get like a 950 to get through the clearinghouse? It's very encouraging that he was picked second overall.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I am unsure about that but I don't think hes just shooting to get the minimum score to just to get cleared through the Clearing House

Maine Hockey Journal

Comment

Ryan Cloonan had two goals and three assists for the Boston Jr. Bruins in the EJHL Spring Showcase this past weekend. Brian Morgan had a goal and assists with the Middlesex Islanders at the showcase in four games.

Devin Shore is ranked 36th in Craig Button's top 60 for the 2012 Draft http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=49649

Maine Hockey Journal

Comment

Ryan Cloonan had two goals and three assists for the Boston Jr. Bruins in the EJHL Spring Showcase this past weekend. Brian Morgan had a goal and assists with the Middlesex Islanders at the showcase in four games.

Devin Shore is ranked 36th in Craig Button's top 60 for the 2012 Draft http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=49649
                        Alot of people like Shore...with that said alot of people are keeping there fingers crossed he's @ Maine this Fall.

Comment

I don't know when you find the time to sleep, but all your homework is very much appreciated.

(Pecararo is tiny; hope he can fly like the BC midgets.)
                          Last edited by Fishman'81; 05-16-2012, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Sleep whats that?

Homework...I haven't done that in two years.

I am glad to provide the info

Maine Hockey Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                              Alot of people like Shore...with that said alot of people are keeping there fingers crossed he's @ Maine this Fall.
                              You are absolutely right... from doing my "homework" no one really knows on what he will do. And we won't find out until after the draft most likely...It's not like the Jon Gillies situation (South Portland native and goaltender who decommitted from Northeastern) who has said he will make a decision on a college or go to major juniors before the Draft Combine.

Maine Hockey Journal

Comment

Sleep whats that?

Homework...I haven't done that in two years.

I am glad to provide the info
                                We appreciate
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X