No announcement yet.

We Cannot Have Nice Things: Michigan Tech 2010-2011 Season Thread: Part Tre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: We Cannot Have Nice Things: Michigan Tech 2010-2011 Season Thread: Part Tre

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    call me crazy. but I think Tech could sweep this series.
    You're nucking futs!
    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Re: We Cannot Have Nice Things: Michigan Tech 2010-2011 Season Thread: Part Tre

Originally posted by melmac View Post
      You're nucking futs!
      if I'm wrong, I'll dance at your wedding!!
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I guess I'm not the only glass half full person on the thread. I suppose the key word is "could".

Comment

F2 is down for the weekend. huskyfans will be at the AF games. we need someone to step up and post the game. ms? Twitch? tcm? MacD?
          ms is in Liverpool with my youngest one to see beatles sites and drink English ale and overall have a great time. Not going to post I'm afraid. BUT I do think Tech could get a couple of points for sure.

Plus some of these posts have rather disappointed me.
          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by oldish husky View Post
            I guess I'm not the only glass half full person on the thread. I suppose the key word is "could".
            I am a glass fully empty kind of guy.

Comment

Is there a particular song you'd like us to play for you?
              I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Some say the pitcher is half full, some say the pitcher is half empty. Philbert says that there is still drink left in the pitcher, and therefore I am not drinking fast enough. Really, it is all a matter of perspective.

I am calling for a split this weekend. If we can step up and defeat Denver on the road, I think that we have a chance to pull it together at least on night in MSP. I really do think that the loss of Gordic to injury is going to be a major factor working against the Huskies.
                Philbert
                ---------------
                Michigan Tech Hockey: _______?.

Formerly, and soon to be again, retired member of The Huskies Pep Band.
                GO HUSKIES, I am still waiting for Tech to win it all!

Comment

I like to keep my glass full.

melmac - Proud Mary.
                  Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHatTrick84 View Post
                    Some say the pitcher is half full, some say the pitcher is half empty. Philbert says that there is still drink left in the pitcher, and therefore I am not drinking fast enough. Really, it is all a matter of perspective.

I am calling for a split this weekend. If we can step up and defeat Denver on the road, I think that we have a chance to pull it together at least on night in MSP. I really do think that the loss of Gordic to injury is going to be a major factor working against the Huskies.
                    The Gophers need these 4 points bad trying to secure a home playoff birth. I just can't see Tech going in there and beating them unless Genoe can make 40 - 45 saves.
                    Tech just does not have the fire power. They scored two shorthanded goals against Denver last Friday night and that happens once ever 3 or 4 years so it won't happen again this year. Minnesota FRI 4 - 1 & SAT 5 - 2

Comment

You are crazy !

What makes you think that could possibly happen ?

Comment

F2 is down for the weekend. huskyfans will be at the AF games. we need someone to step up and post the game. ms? Twitch? tcm? MacD?
                        I could probably manage, I don't think I have any conflicting events besides drinking...as long as USCHO plays nice...last weekend, USCHO was in and out for me on both nights

Comment

Originally posted by Houghton77 View Post
                          You are crazy !

What makes you think that could possibly happen ?
                          uh. drugs?

seriously. Tech usually plays pretty good in the TC. Gophers really need the points and so likely will blow a game. win in Denver gave the guys some confidence. planets aligned correctly? I don't know. I'm just optimistic.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

This is obviously purely hypothetical, but what are the guesses on what kind of record this team would have right now with a healthy lineup card that looked like this:

Hauswirth - Olson - Baker
                            Zabotel - Gordic - Furne
                            Royer - Kattelus - MacLeod
                            Pietila - Holmberg - Rix

Cousens - Seigo
                            Sova - Nielson
                            Doriott - Stebner

I don't think it would be outrageous to think they'd be fighting for home ice right now. Looking at that, you can see what Jamie was putting together, and it looks good, its just too bad it never worked out.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                              I could probably manage, I don't think I have any conflicting events besides drinking...as long as USCHO plays nice...last weekend, USCHO was in and out for me on both nights
                              looks like you are it! I'll be following while at the AF game.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

If you're wrong, I'll dance with you.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X