No announcement yet.

We Cannot Have Nice Things: Michigan Tech 2010-2011 Season Thread: Part Tre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: We Cannot Have Nice Things: Michigan Tech 2010-2011 Season Thread: Part Tre

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    JFC, not even Frazee got it this bad.
    It was debated on ESPN's Around the Horn. They debated to blame Genoe or credit Makowski.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Re: We Cannot Have Nice Things: Michigan Tech 2010-2011 Season Thread: Part Tre

And now I see a "CRAZY GOAL" entry in the PTI queue.

War Eagle.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        It was debated on ESPN's Around the Horn. They debated to blame Genoe or credit Makowski.
        I didn't get to see it. What did they say?
        Philbert
        ---------------
        Michigan Tech Hockey: _______?.

Formerly, and soon to be again, retired member of The Huskies Pep Band.
        GO HUSKIES, I am still waiting for Tech to win it all!

Comment

And now I see a "CRAZY GOAL" entry in the PTI queue.

War Eagle.
          Any publicity is good publicity?
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            Any publicity is good publicity?
            Ladies and gentlemen, Ian Marks!
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

pssst. I know from a very good source (John Scott Rocks) that Jamie is making $350,000 a year.
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                pssst. I know from a very good source (John Scott Rocks) that Jamie is making $350,000 a year.
                Yes, and I have a great work-at-home job where I make $50,000/month, own a share of a private jet, and just picked up a foreclosed vacation home in Lake Tahoe, all before the age of 25.

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHatTrick84 View Post
                  I didn't get to see it. What did they say?
                  One gave credit to Makowski for shooting it, the other put the blame on Genoe. They also wondered why Genoe was covering the post and not making the net smaller (probably because he didn't expect a clear). It was also on PTI (much better show). Tony Kornheiser wondered if the puck made a funny hop.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Yes, and I have a great work-at-home job where I make $50,000/month, own a share of a private jet, and just picked up a foreclosed vacation home in Lake Tahoe, all before the age of 25.
                    yeah, I got the private jet thing going on too!
                    Boosh Factor 4

Comment

And he just made Around the Horn.
                      I've always thought that a downfield march makes a lousy hockey fight song. Compare, contrast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npE9UtsOG3E

Nobody in college hockey can beat this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE3ttBHUr18

BTW, it was 78º and sunny down here in Texas today...
                      "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
                      Abe Lincoln

Comment

Tanner Kero was named to the USHL Western All-Star Team.
                        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Good news about Tanner!! he joins the team next year, right?
                          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                            Good news about Tanner!! he joins the team next year, right?
                            Yep, he starts missing wide-open nets this fall.

I kid...hopefully not

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Yep, he starts missing wide-open nets this fall.

I kid...hopefully not
                              Nah, he'll score 3 goals the first weekend, just to get everyone excited, only to break his femur in an unfortunate snow-shoveling incident.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

think about it, Kero, B. Pietila, C. Pietila, and a solid defenseman! and three at least other freshman one of whom might actually be good.

thanks to fade and to Hf for posting the game last sat. it helped.
                                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
                                X