No announcement yet.

We Cannot Have Nice Things: Michigan Tech 2010-2011 Season Thread: Part Tre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: We Cannot Have Nice Things: Michigan Tech 2010-2011 Season Thread: Part Tre

Even though our team got curb stomped by our arch rival, it was nice to see you guys get the win. Congrats!

Comment

• Re: We Cannot Have Nice Things: Michigan Tech 2010-2011 Season Thread: Part Tre

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      God dammit. Of course tech wins against the team I don't want to see lose the rest of the season. I think shirtless guy will share mhy rage and dismay.
      Why?
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        Why?
        We've got money on Denver to win it all @ 20:1
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

just popped in to say;
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH-K3MU7-fA

these guys worked hard for this, it was no fluke and DU is good even on a bad night.
          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

In other news, I played hockey against Anthony Schooley today...he's playing intramural hockey at Tech in the B league....and for Sig Eps....it was a close game (3-2 about halfway through) until he decided to actually play instead of standing around, sniped 2 goals upper left corner on our goalie from the blueline....and that opened the floodgates....final score 8-3

I did get the puck from him once though, playing in the boards, other than that we got all walked over by him

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              We've got money on Denver to win it all @ 20:1
              Id still go with UNO
              Originally posted by Twitch Boy
              Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

I'm glad tech won, what du does now doesn't matter. This isn't playoffs.
                Last edited by Shirtless Guy; 02-19-2011, 06:43 PM.
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Towards the end of the game, Dirk got word that he will not return this weekend. Nothing further than that.
                  I thought I heard Jamie in the interview say that it didn't look like he would be able to finish the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                    I thought I heard Jamie in the interview say that it didn't look like he would be able to finish the season?
                    I thought that was Olson

Comment

Ohh probably. I was walking around and just caught a second of what he was saying.

Comment

Genoe with the laugher of the year. Unbefckinglivable.

Comment

Genoe with the laugher of the year. Unbefckinglivable.
                          Well Murray could have scored it. That would have been worse.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

a heads up for Tech fans : prepare for national humiliation. DU scored a 190 foot goal.
                            Genoe went Frazee on us. this will make the highlight reel.
                            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

If not for last night's fluke win, I would actually be giving some thought to burning my jersey right now...even though I probably wouldn't go through with it.

Comment

If not for last night's fluke win, I would actually be giving some thought to burning my jersey right now...even though I probably wouldn't go through with it.
                                I don't think it was a fluke win at all. I think they worked long and hard and got themselves in a position to win and got a few goals and won.
                                Tonight though, was a real tur*. It's very hard to root for them when they don't seem to fight for themselves. Whatever positive feelings I had about their play seemed to evaporate.
                                I do think that last night was evidence that they do indeed improve each week. Stebner played much better, which was a big step.
                                BUT...They have to fix the power play. the same old bs positioning and passing has to change. And 3 penalties in a row? please what is with that. We took a lot of penalties this weekend. Way, way too many.
                                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
                                X