No announcement yet.

We Cannot Have Nice Things: Michigan Tech 2010-2011 Season Thread: Part Tre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: We Cannot Have Nice Things: Michigan Tech 2010-2011 Season Thread: Part Tre

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
    Rick Comley called up NMU asking for his old job back, they evacuated campus......
    I'd be happy to give him his old job back. He'd be wonderful as the Athletic Director again.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: We Cannot Have Nice Things: Michigan Tech 2010-2011 Season Thread: Part Tre

did you hear the interview on college hockey all access with him?
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
        No drive time today, beacuse Dirk was not there I assume. When does the team usually leave for Anchorage?
        They like to leave a day earlier than usual, so they have the Thursday before to get a skate or two in, recover from the trip and adjust. I'm guessing they left very early this morning or late yesterday evening - bus to MSP, then about 6 hours in the air to ANC. Plane should've left not too long ago, assuming no delays.

Comment

they are in the air right now.
          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Yeah the team left and bussed out early this morning...Genoe's FB had a typical "someone got into his account" status, something about waking up on the bus and realizing he likes boys....good to see the team still has some humor.

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
              Yeah the team left and bussed out early this morning...Genoe's FB had a typical "someone got into his account" status, something about waking up on the bus and realizing he likes boys....good to see the team still has some humor.
              Michigan Tech: Humor's all we've got

Comment

Maybe Tech's problem is that our goalies like boys and they get too distracted during the game, surrounded by sweaty muscular men constantly.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

So is it too early to think about who Tech would prefer to play in the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                    So is it too early to think about who Tech would prefer to play in the playoffs?
                    No, but I don't think it'll matter. I think UMD would be best, DU would be bad news and I wouldn't want to play the sioux 4 straight games. But like I said, I don't think it'll matter this year.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

AIC...wait, even then I'm not so sure.

Comment

So Wayne county FINALLY got around to plowing my street just now. I have been stuck here for two days.
                        Still no word on who travelled?

Very glad this game is on TV.

Personally developing a strong dislike for the BTHC. A very strong dislike.
                        I hope Tech and the rest of the WCHA does some thing to respond that will make them stand up and take notice. Bringing in Notre Dame and Miami would certainly help.
                        Playing more games with Hockey East, that would help too.
                        I think no matter what.. next years team will be winning a lot of games.

Shirtless any news on recruits?

Comment

I think no matter what.. next years team will be winning a lot of games.
                          I commend your optimism, but every year we say that, and every year it is the same old BS.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Very glad this game is on TV.
                            Which Channel and which night?

Comment

The Friday game against UAA is on Saturday at 2pm EST on NHL Network.

Also, is the team trying something to break the slump that seems to be out of the Mighty Ducks? Apparently they were playing some pond hockey in UAA yesterday. Or maybe this is just UAA's rink, I don't remember what it looked like.

*****http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs898.ash1/180622_10150089528961363_10377086362_6795240_14264 72_n.jpg******

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...id=10377086362

Comment

Since the sun never rises in Anchorage, when did this practice take place? Noon?
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X