RIT, Plattsburgh and Norwich all playing for a cause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIT, Plattsburgh and Norwich all playing for a cause

I made a blog post about this but I wanted to make sure I covered all my bases and got this to as many eyes as possible because there are truly some great things happening the next two weekends with all three of these programs hosting awareness events in an effort to fight cancer/disease.

Here's the link to the post. Please take the time to look over the bidding sites. RIT's is incredible.

http://www.uscho.com/womens-d3-blog/...g-for-a-cause/

Re: RIT, Plattsburgh and Norwich all playing for a cause

5 days late to mention Elmira who hosted a "Pink the Rink" event against Potsdam on Friday night. They raised over $1,000 for the Susan G. Komen foundation.
    Elmira College '08
    The name on the front is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back....Go Elmira College Women's Hockey 11-12

Comment

Re: RIT, Plattsburgh and Norwich all playing for a cause

Originally posted by EC724 View Post
      5 days late to mention Elmira who hosted a "Pink the Rink" event against Potsdam on Friday night. They raised over $1,000 for the Susan G. Komen foundation.
      If I would have saw/heard something about it, I would have included Elmira too.

Unfortunately I can only go by what is sent to my USCHO email and what I find perusing around myself.

If any SID's or fans are reading this and know about other events, please feel free to contact to me.

derek.dunning@uscho.com

We're currently working on compiling an SID database for all D-I, D-II, and D-III hockey schools and I'm going to make an attempt to reach out to all SID at the beginning of the 2011-2012 season to add me to their mailing lists so I can find out about these kinds of things quickly and directly.

Comment

Working...
      X