Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvard & Dartmouth @ RPI & Union (1/21, 1/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvard & Dartmouth @ RPI & Union (1/21, 1/22)

Another week, another 2 games.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: Harvard & Dartmouth @ RPI & Union (1/21, 1/22)

With some games back at HFH, we need to pick up some wins and start moving up in the standings. CJ Lee has the first game off, Brock Higgs is still at least another week away. Any word on Brian Brutlag or Scott Halpern?
    Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
      With some games back at HFH, we need to pick up some wins and start moving up in the standings. CJ Lee has the first game off, Brock Higgs is still at least another week away. Any word on Brian Brutlag or Scott Halpern?

I think that SA said before the game that Brutlag could have played vs. Colgate, but ... (Someone correct me, if I am wrong.)
      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-15-2011, 11:49 PM.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        I think that SA said before the game that Brutlag could have played vs. Colgate, but ... (Someone correct me, if I am wrong.)
        Brutlag's out for a month, at least according to WaP. I wouldn't be surprised if Halpern's ready to go. O'Grady played last night.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Brutlag's out for a month, at least according to WaP. I wouldn't be surprised if Halpern's ready to go. O'Grady played last night.
          I must have misheard what SA said.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

He said that if it was ten years ago he would have played, but knowing what the experts now now about head injuries it's best to hold him out.
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
              Now or never need a sweeeep
              I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

RPI is must win from here on out. We're at 10 points in 10 games (2 home, 6 away, home/home with the travel partner), so according to the WaP formula, we should be at 9 points. There isn't room for error anymore.

Comment

I like the way this weekend is set up. Finally we get the easier game 1st and let the better team tussle with Union first. Add the revenge factor against Harvard and we should be going into Saturday night looking for 4 points. Hopefully we can cobble together enough forwards to capitalize.

Comment

If we want to continue to have NCAA aspirations, we will need to start a winning streak. With a stretch of winning 6 of the next 8.
                    We pretty much need the same thing if we intend to finish in the top three or four of the ECAC.
                    Time to get on a roll.
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                    Benjamin Franklin
                    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                    Gary Player

Comment

I may regret asking this, but does anybody know if the RPI band will be at the games?

Comment

Originally posted by mathkicks View Post
                        I may regret asking this, but does anybody know if the RPI band will be at the games?
                        As far as I know, they will not. However, this is the weekend when the students return to campus, therefore the band management may feel so inclined to put together a band (but seeing as how they didn't last year, I'm not very confident).

Comment

All I can say is that this is a year for Harvard hockey that makes me wish we had the #1 pick out of next year's potential recruits....that about sums it up for me....

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
                            All I can say is that this is a year for Harvard hockey that makes me wish we had the #1 pick out of next year's potential recruits....that about sums it up for me....
                            And with post #13, we finally have a non-RPI fan.

BTW, Colgate fans have similar thoughts.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              As far as I know, they will not. However, this is the weekend when the students return to campus, therefore the band management may feel so inclined to put together a band (but seeing as how they didn't last year, I'm not very confident).
                              I'm going to be back on Friday and I asked a current manager a couple days ago whether or not we'd be playing at the game. I got "We have no official ruling on that question yet. " so it's not definitely a no, but it doesn't sound like a yes much either.

Edit: Band isn't going to be playing.
                              Last edited by RKarger; 01-18-2011, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X