Nashville 2015 (Frozen 4)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    True, but at least Navy is fairly creditable as a school that's rumored to add hockey. Texas, ehh, I'll believe that when they hold the press conference with the Mr. Moneybags donor there to smile for the cameras.
    UTSA has put in a bid to host at the (then) SBC Center in San Antonio. You don't need to have anything to do with hockey to host.

Nashville would be great. It's a crazy town with neon dreams.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Re: Nashville 2015 (Frozen 4)?

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
      An unreasonable bid in Boston, is better than most reasonable bids in other places. The history of college hockey and the Frozen Four in Boston speak for themselves.

That said, Detroit sucked.
      How About Madison Square Garden in New York
      Cubbies 4 ever

Comment

Originally posted by peanut View Post
        How About Madison Square Garden in New York
        I don't know. Never been.
        BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
        National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
        Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Everybody plays, everybody sings.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
            An unreasonable bid in Boston, is better than most reasonable bids in other places. The history of college hockey and the Frozen Four in Boston speak for themselves.

Where you there and were you somehow maimed while in the D??
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              Where you there and were you somehow maimed while in the D??
              I saw a transvestite being gang raped in an alley the last time I was in detroit.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                I saw a transvestite being gang raped in an alley the last time I was in detroit.
                And how did you know that it was a transvestite?

Pervert!
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Pervert!
                  Well, obviously I videotaped it, so I could sell it online. I tried to up the production value with different angles and zooming in occasionally.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    Well, obviously I videotaped it, so I could sell it online. I tried to up the production value with different angles and zooming in occasionally.
                    Fibber! You got sloppy seconds!

It just happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Pervert!
                      It was wearing GVSU gear...so he naturally just assumed...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post

I actually liked Detroit mainly because I thought it was going to horrible and I was more than pleasently surprised. Greektown was fantastic and I was able to score Opening Day tix to the Tigers, too (along with a Red Wings game on the Wednesday night). The city was much better than I thought and taking "bar buses" from pubs to sports venues was great.

What actually happened with the Boston bid? I remember in 2004 they didn't change the ice to the FF logo, etc, but what did Boston do to **** off the NCAA so badly? Anyways, 'no' to Nashville please. I'd rather see them have it at Mt. St. Charles HS than in Nashville.
                        Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                          I actually liked Detroit mainly because I thought it was going to horrible and I was more than pleasently surprised. Greektown was fantastic and I was able to score Opening Day tix to the Tigers, too (along with a Red Wings game on the Wednesday night). The city was much better than I thought and taking "bar buses" from pubs to sports venues was great.

What actually happened with the Boston bid? I remember in 2004 they didn't change the ice to the FF logo, etc, but what did Boston do to **** off the NCAA so badly? Anyways, 'no' to Nashville please. I'd rather see them have it at Mt. St. Charles HS than in Nashville.
                          So, you went to Detroit thinking it was going to be bad, but once you actually got there you had a good time?? Hmmmm... Kinda funny how that works when you go somewhere and put in a little actual effort into actually having a good time there.

It just happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            It was wearing GVSU gear...so he naturally just assumed...
                            Not likely, the trannies go to SVSU.

It just happens.

Comment

So, you went to Detroit thinking it was going to be bad, but once you actually got there you had a good time?? Hmmmm... Kinda funny how that works when you go somewhere and put in a little actual effort into actually having a good time there.
                              It's almost like he's setting himself up for a repeat. Something about "if we don't learn from history, we are doomed to repeat it".
                              Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, live each day as if it's your last...

Dirty - I'd be more suited to be the hockey coach at NDSU.

Comment

I will be very disappointed if there isn't a Nashville frozen 4. Just to **** off onion moron.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X