HE Pick'EM Week 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HE Pick'EM Week 13

Lots and lots of holes out there for this week fellas...c'mon letz get on the ball. gscott13 you havent finished ur picks....whaddya waiting for? I'm feeling like docking you slackers. First game is tonight......massacre at the Mack
    I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Re: HE Pick'EM Week 13

The game at Merrimack has been postponed to next week.
    What did you say?
    Who own the Chiefs?
    What did he say?
    Owns! Owns!

Comment

Originally posted by gochiefs View Post
      The game at Merrimack has been postponed to next week.
      BU & Merrimack... bunch a slackers.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

I'm disappointed, acs... I was the only poster to go a perfect 8-for-8 on the weekend, and I didn't get any kind of shout out! Eastern BIAS!!

ETA: I put next week's Wednesday pick on this week's spreadsheet again, I hope that's ok.
        Last edited by burgie12; 01-14-2011, 12:13 AM.
        Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
          I'm disappointed, acs... I was the only poster to go a perfect 8-for-8 on the weekend, and I didn't get any kind of shout out! Eastern BIAS!!

ETA: I put next week's Wednesday pick on this week's spreadsheet again, I hope that's ok.
          No...off to jail for you where you'll be flogged by a well endowed blonde.

gscott13...aint gonna say it again...ur missing a bunch of picks...shutoff at 7 pm tonight...cmon man, ur leading this thing...dont screw it up.
          Last edited by acs64; 01-14-2011, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
            No...off to jail for you where you'll be flogged by a well endowed blonde.

gscott13...aint gonna say it again...ur missing a bunch of picks...shutoff at 7 pm tonight...cmon man, ur leading this thing...dont screw it up.
            gah... haven't been on the boards in a while... so far it has only cost me the bu game as i would have picked unh over dartmouth... if not too late, bc 5 - maine 2 tomorrow...

edit: now that i go back, i know i made those picks at one point... i remember laughing about the 15-1 score for the maine-bc game...
            Last edited by gscott13; 01-15-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

not sure if you have noticed, but a couple guys are getting points for the postponed game... jcarter, como, and umzero

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                not sure if you have noticed, but a couple guys are getting points for the postponed game... jcarter, como, and umzero
                To make a long explanation short...it will clear itself as soon as we get the real score in for the MC-BU game....all about the formulas.

Cant help ya with the missed picks. It would open a whole can of worms if I allowed it.

Dont know if you ever made those picks or not...but they havent shown now for days....good reason to check ur picks before the weekend starts. Hard to believe someone would tamper with 'em but I spose you never know....I try to lock em as soon as I see a complete set of picks.

Comment

Something to note...because the BU-MC game is on tuesday now and the start of next weeks slate is the following day, it doesnt leave enough time. I will get next weeks slate out tuesday night after the BU game, but because its only one day to make ur picks, I'll leave the picks open till friday night. If you do get in and make ur pick on time for the wednesday game, it'll count....if you dont get the chance to pick wednesday game it wont hurt ya....you'll have till friday night to get ur picks in for the rest of the week. Fair enuf?
                  Last edited by acs64; 01-16-2011, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                    Cant help ya with the missed picks. It would open a whole can of worms if I allowed it.

Dont know if you ever made those picks or not...but they havent shown now for days....good reason to check ur picks before the weekend starts. Hard to believe someone would tamper with 'em but I spose you never know....I try to lock em as soon as I see a complete set of picks.
                    no worries... in the end, it only cost me a point... i had the bu-harvard game closer than what it was... going to definitely pay closer attention as the due date nears going forward...

sadly, i do think there was either a hiccup with the saving mechanism, an inadvertent delete by someone (including myself), or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE

Comment

acs, you sent me a bum link. Can't get into the spreadsheet.
                      No wonder I'm tanking hard.
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                        acs, you sent me a bum link. Can't get into the spreadsheet.
                        No wonder I'm tanking hard.
                        yeah....must be a server problem. try tommorow.

Comment

Thanks for sending it out early ACS. This is my annual trip to NH to watch the Wildcats play (nice that they are playing Maine), so I wanted to make sure I got that done before I left.
                          Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
                          2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
                            Thanks for sending it out early ACS. This is my annual trip to NH to watch the Wildcats play (nice that they are playing Maine), so I wanted to make sure I got that done before I left.
                            Didnt know you wuzzaa Northern Michigan fan, they wont be playing in NH this weekend though..

yeah...server was frigged yestiddy....seems okay today though.

Comment

Working...
                            X