Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvard @ BU 1/15/11 (Nope it's not the tuesday before thanksgiving....)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvard @ BU 1/15/11 (Nope it's not the tuesday before thanksgiving....)

(Thanks Mookie)

Take 2:

Well I didn't expect to start this thead quite so soon....

Is it fair to say this is a game that BU "should" win? Mostly I'm hoping BU can come out with a solid game and re-gain some confidence and momentum... but I'll make a prediction... 4-2 BU.

Re: Harvard @ BU 1/15/11 (Nope it's not the tuesday before thanksgiving....)

i'm going to be in florida starting the 2011 golf season. if somebody wants two tickets let me know - i'll email them over.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Fed- Any upcoming preview of the game? Will we see Millan in net I assume?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
        Fed- Any upcoming preview of the game? Will we see Millan in net I assume?
        Hammer will have a preview later in the week. I would also guess Millan will get the start, but at the same time, if you're gonna give Rollie a start soon, this would be the game.
        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          i'm going to be in florida starting the 2011 golf season. if somebody wants two tickets let me know - i'll email them over.
          Mookie - I'm looking for one if you still have them.

BTW - nice tag line. I assume that is Clark referring to Marty Moose.
          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

As usual, we'll be live blogging tonight's game.
            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

My cable box says NESN is showing College Basketball at 7: BU at Albany. Hopefully just a minor error? Coming home to a recorded America East bouncy ball game would just be the worst.

Comment

My TiVo says it's the hockey game.

Comment

My cable guide says Basketball too... goterriers.com says the hockey game is on NESN... gotta love the clarity in communication.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                    My cable guide says Basketball too... goterriers.com says the hockey game is on NESN... gotta love the clarity in communication.
                    I've got hockey on my RCN box schedule.
                    time to write new history

Comment

Watching the Bruins game right now and they've promoted the game a few times.

Comment

NESN.com says hockey. I'm willing to bet some cable/satellite providers just haven't updated their programming.

Comment

The Terriers need to start playing like the Bruins’ last 3 games, except to grab the lead early and pour it on for 60 minutes. The game against the awful Crimson presents itself as an excellent opportunity to do just that. This could be and should be a chance to get that much needed confidence back.. The D need to step up and not collapse toward the net the way they did last game. The forwards need to find the back of the net.

Go BU!

Comment

Tonight's lines for BU are up on the Terrier Hockey Fan Blog.

Connolly-Trivino-Pereira
                            Nieto-Coyle-Chiasson
                            Gaudet-Gill-Megan
                            Courtnall-Rosen-Santana

Warsofsky-Ruikka
                            Noonan-Clendening
                            Escobedo-MacGregor

Millan
                            Boston University 2009 Champs
                            Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Sorry guys. In Florida golfing all day. Feel bad no one was able to use the tckefs....
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X